I search BeyWheelz English Subs

Hello ! I'm looking for BeyWheelz japanese in English Subs to be able to take care of the VOSTFR! IF someone can find it or do it it would be nice!
(May. 31, 2020  1:32 PM)Atroce2018 Wrote: Hello ! I'm looking for BeyWheelz japanese in English Subs to be able to take care of the VOSTFR! IF someone can find it or do it it would be nice!

It was never released in Japanese.
Yeh, it’s basically the dark side of the Beyblade community we all would like to forget. Beywheelz wasn’t anything special, well what’s special is that it’s the worst thing to come out if Beyblade
Not all, I actually liked Beywheelz call me crazy, but I think Beywheelz is ok. At least Hasbro tried and I actually enjoyed their step to release Beyraiders as well.
I'm also one of the Beywheelz apologists on this forum. It was a decent miniseries for what it was, and I contend that Beyraiderz was the true ne'er-do-well of the family.
(May. 31, 2020  10:21 PM)Cat Wrote: I'm also one of the Beywheelz apologists on this forum. It was a decent miniseries for what it was, and I contend that Beyraiderz was the true ne'er-do-well of the family.

The plot for Beyraiders could have been better, but the gap between the two series is never shown how the 3 original characters got into the series I think. They just said Oh look i'm the owner of Bayako, and Dragooon.
(Jun. 01, 2020  4:16 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  10:21 PM)Cat Wrote: I'm also one of the Beywheelz apologists on this forum. It was a decent miniseries for what it was, and I contend that Beyraiderz was the true ne'er-do-well of the family.

The plot for Beyraiders could have been better, but the gap between the two series is never shown how the 3 original characters got into the series I think. They just said Oh look i'm the owner of Bayako, and Dragooon.

I noticed that too! They just skipped explanations completely.
Of course BeyWheelz was made in Japanese, only to be dubbed in other languages by Nelvana. The Japanese version is only in the creators vault, and it's licensors, nowhere else.
(Jun. 01, 2020  8:04 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Of course BeyWheelz was made in Japanese, only to be dubbed in other languages by Nelvana. The Japanese version is only in the creators vault, and it's licensors, nowhere else.

ohh thanks for clearing it up.. i thought that it was not made in japanese and was a spin off by nelvana..
Nelvana and Hasbro commissioned BeyWheelz, and had the animators in Japan who did MFB do it. A Japanese Opening and Ending of BeyWheelz was used in Italian version exists on Youtube. The song is in English though.
Thank you very much, so I would do the subtitles for the English version. But it seems to me that Japanese streaming sites had spins-off like BeyWarrios Beyraiderz in Japanese, but I did not check for BeyWheelz! Thank you !

Otherwise, it is not because BeyWheelz takes many elements from Beyblade that it is not a good series. We have a very good story, new characters with a new shape of beys! I would even say that it is better than Burst!

And I also really like BeyRaiderz, a little less than BeyWheelz but this new universe has a lot of potential! I did not see Cyborg because I did not find it in French!
The Italian version uses the Japanese masters. If you want t sub it, the Italian version is the one.

Edit: apparently, the Japanese episodes can now be found online to watch as of recent, but they have Chinese subtitles.

Japanese episodes in 1080p:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19284681/

BeyRaiderz Japanese in 1080p:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV16W411J...8416545983