I need some tournament action

I wish there were some tournaments here in Alabama and that I could use my plastic blades in tournaments I have so many overpowered blades that I put together in the past years and nothing to do to test them but launch them at walls, cans and other objects to test how well they would hold up and the last few times I put holes in the wall in my room.
Hi OldSchoolTyson,

Unfortunately, you just missed our annual celebration of all things old school Beyblade; however, you can still enjoy the original series with us here in other ways, whether it be through BeyChannel videos or combo discussions in the PLA & HMS Customizations forum!

If you're interested in tournaments, you should take a look at the WBO Beyblade Communities forum and go to North America to find one of the existing topics for Alabama. There, you might be able to coordinate with your fellow bladers to make something happen near you!

Since this topic isn't relevant to Plastic and HMS Customizations, I will have to close it, but feel free to fully introduce yourself in the introductions forum.

Welcome to the WBO!