I need help

so i have a dead phoenix and a b112 launcher. when i got injured  took a break, after once was healed i started launching my beyblade, but everytime i do it fast and hard it just makes this weird cliiick sound or a creak sound. im not sure what happend, when i do it light and fast it orks but then dead phoenix is really weak and valtryek could beat it. i usally do hard and fast and it worked before, please reply and tell me the problem thanks 

p.s im battling wizard fafnir at my school and i really want to get this fixed
(Oct. 06, 2019  3:52 PM)Bubby_Hong Wrote: so i have a dead phoenix and a b112 launcher. when i got injured  took a break, after once was healed i started launching my beyblade, but everytime i do it fast and hard it just makes this weird cliiick sound or a creak sound. im not sure what happend, when i do it light and fast it orks but then dead phoenix is really weak and valtryek could beat it. i usally do hard and fast and it worked before, please reply and tell me the problem thanks 

The launcher is similar to my legend spriggan launcher and mine does the same. My guess is sometimes if you launch it too hard and fast it will wear it down. I just got a Lr string launcher from Cho z Achilles and it works fine.
(Oct. 06, 2019  4:57 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  3:52 PM)Bubby_Hong Wrote: so i have a dead phoenix and a b112 launcher. when i got injured  took a break, after once was healed i started launching my beyblade, but everytime i do it fast and hard it just makes this weird cliiick sound or a creak sound. im not sure what happend, when i do it light and fast it orks but then dead phoenix is really weak and valtryek could beat it. i usally do hard and fast and it worked before, please reply and tell me the problem thanks 

The launcher is similar to my legend spriggan launcher and mine does the same. My guess is sometimes if you launch it too hard and fast it will wear it down. I just got a Lr string launcher from Cho z Achilles and it works fine.
thanks ill try it

Yep, sounds like from what you described your launchers gears have worn out, you’d be best to just buy a new one if you can as there’s not much you can do to fix it