I need help

So in Zankeys new video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC7XTubyKA8) he got a big set of fake beyblades with a stadium.Im poor so i only could afford boosters but dont have multiple launchers and an Arena so if anybody knows where to buy the set  link it and if somebody knows a set that a could buy under 30 $.I know that is highly discouraged  to buy fake beyblades.
I spoke with him earlier today, and he told me that the quality was very poor. I don't get why you would want to buy cheaply made products, really.

Just buy a string launcher which is cheaper than a booster, or even a long winder or sword launcher. Stadiums are always expensive, so try getting a Hasbro stadium if they are in your area.
(Mar. 18, 2017  10:30 PM)Hato Wrote: I spoke with him earlier today, and he told me that the quality was very poor. I don't get why you would want to buy cheaply made products, really.

Just buy a string launcher which is cheaper than a booster, or even a long winder or sword launcher. Stadiums are always expensive, so try getting a Hasbro stadium if they are in your area.
i live in europe croatia and we dont have them here and they will be to expencive to me i cant buy them.So buying fakes is my last resort  and i think paying 13 $ for a launcher is apsurd so if anyone could send me some links that can help me that would be great
You can some launchers from eBay or ask Leo Burst or marruti. They sell beyblades.
but i want a beyblade and a launcher and an arena under 30$
(Mar. 19, 2017  1:32 PM)rokoPM Wrote: but i want a beyblade and a launcher and an arena under 30$

Your only somewhat good choice is to purchase them from Hasbro, whenever they are available in your local toy stores.
(Mar. 19, 2017  1:32 PM)rokoPM Wrote: but i want a beyblade and a launcher and an arena under 30$

Maybe the epic rivals battle set from Hasbro's burst line, it's $30 so you can afford it. It should be available at any store that sells burst beys.