I need a picture of the cho z spriggan for a video

I can't seem to find it anywhere can someone post a link or something
(Oct. 14, 2018  2:48 AM)Bey Legend XD Wrote: I can't seem to find it anywhere can someone post a link or something
Next time...Plz post your thread under the appropriate subject.

@[Jinbee] @[Frostic Fox] @[Mage] you guys no what to do :)
What did I do wrong is the thread somewhere it isn't supposed to be?
(Oct. 14, 2018  3:01 AM)Bey Legend XD Wrote: What did I do wrong is the thread somewhere it isn't supposed to be?
Yea...Im sry its not in the right place. Next time remember to post it under the appropriate subject. Im not a moderator, but I tagged them so they should either close it or move it to Hobby Q and A.
Oh then... I have no idea how to use this website
Well since you're new ill actually tell you what to do. There's are different sections on the WBO. General, Customizations, Q and A and a few others but those are the main ones. If it's a question such as this then you would go to Q and A and post it there. If you have a topic involing a combo you would go to customizations. 

This applies to anything else you might need BUT make sure there isn't already a post someone has made where you can find your answer. For example a lot of people make posts asking for combo suggestions even though there is a GIANT thread specifically made for that.

Another tip. If you look for it you will see a button that says Latests Posts. There you will find what people have been talking about lately. Click on it and scroll until you see a post with the title Customization/Reshuffle Set. That's where you will see the new Spriggan. Also make sure to go to the last page. It's a really useful feature if you don't want to go looking in different parts of the forums.
Okay thanks, I needed detailed explanation
(Oct. 14, 2018  2:56 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  2:48 AM)Bey Legend XD Wrote: I can't seem to find it anywhere can someone post a link or something
Next time...Plz post your thread under the appropriate subject.

@[Jinbee] @[Frostic Fox] @[Mage] you guys no what to do Smile

Since a MoD will Take on this thread. I would say you could just report it, to notify them all, this is how mybb works
Hey @[Bey Legend XD], next time please visit the product thread

here's the image https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pid1467945