I'm soo excited!

On eBay, I bought the Takara Storm Pegasis 105RF BB-28 starter set with string launcher, and a String Launcher Suspension BB-58.
Well the guy claimed my money for the BB-58 but wouldn't claim my money for the BB-28
I was like WTH Noesss
So I emailed him and said whatsup he said contact PayPal... so I did. They said it was a problem on his side, so I messaged him, Paypal said its a problem on your side. He said contact paypal so i was like WTH again so I contacted paypal and they said they would either force the money back into my account or call him. So they called him, and I recieve the package in about 20 days. I'm SO EXCITED lol Smile this is my 7th bey and my first string launcher. and my first of Takara anything
you did not need to make this tread, you could of used the "Recent Beyblade Purchases" thread
It was a generalization of my purchase (A story of the troubles this guy brought me.) and Where is recent purchases?
(Nov. 16, 2010  4:06 PM)iBslick418 Wrote: It was a generalization of my purchase (A story of the troubles this guy brought me.) and Where is recent purchases?

I believe you can use the Search function yourself.
True. I was just looking through forums, forgot about the search function *Scratches head*