I'm on a hunt for the sacred Beyblade manga...

Where. Are. The. Beyblade mangas!? It's so sad that as a super-duper big Beyblade fanatic, I want to read the manga, but even in every bookstore I go to, they have EVERY manga series BUT Beyblade, the ONE manga they don't have. And the only ones I find online are all used and overpriced to get every volume. Plus, the manga for Metal Fight Beyblade is actually the one I really want, but they're pretty much nonexistent. I can't find any trace of a physical book, let alone even a couple pictures of the pages. Why is this? Does anyone know why I can't find any Beyblade books anywhere? Is there not even a single place that has them anymore? I have big sad!
It's because only the anime and toys are popular internationally.
(Jun. 05, 2019  10:15 PM)Beybrain78 Wrote: Where. Are. The. Beyblade mangas!? It's so sad that as a super-duper big Beyblade fanatic, I want to read the manga, but even in every bookstore I go to, they have EVERY manga series BUT Beyblade, the ONE manga they don't have. And the only ones I find online are all used and overpriced to get every volume. Plus, the manga for Metal Fight Beyblade is actually the one I really want, but they're pretty much nonexistent. I can't find any trace of a physical book, let alone even a couple pictures of the pages. Why is this? Does anyone know why I can't find any Beyblade books anywhere? Is there not even a single place that has them anymore? I have big sad!

a few are at my library.
This didn't require a thread, you should've tried the "anime and manga" subsection