I'm new but experienced!

Hi everyone! I have been Beyblading for six years and I'm happy to keep on blading! It would be great if anyone of you great bladers can get me intro a tournament.
Thanks!![video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbEG7P6RuJU[/video]
Tongue_out_wink[/code]
Hey, Welcome to the WBO! Take a look at the upcoming events to see if there is something going on in your area!

Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM!
Welcome to the WBO, Pr0to!

Sign up on the BeyMap above to find Bladers near you and get notified on upcoming tournaments near you Smile

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Grin
Welcome to the WBO!!! Glad to have another experienced blader here in the community. You have definitely come to the right place for all of the latest and greatest news, events and strategies. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, especially about the new generation, Beyblade Burst, as it is my area of expertise. Happy blading! : )
Hey there sugar,the WBO will give you some spice that'll make this place feel nice. Don't worry we don't bite, because that ain't right <3

Welcome to the WBO ~
Welcome to the WBO, where the Beys spin and the skilled players win!
Welcome m90

(Oct. 07, 2015  1:51 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hey there sugar,the WBO will give you some spice that'll make this place feel nice. Don't worry we don't bite, because that ain't right <3

Welcome to the WBO ~

that's a turn off