I'm a friend of xXBlueHoodXx

just joined the other day i wont say much about myself but if you ask i shall answer
Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM.

I'm friends with Hood. I saw him at the Kinston tournament. Looking forward to seeing you on the 11th...!
Yea looking forward to it i actually just got back into blading i had stopped right after the original series ended
welcome to yhe WBO i hope u enjoy the site
Welcome to WBO, hope you enjoy posting as much as i have!
posting isnt my priority i wanna let my beys do the talking
Welcome to the WBO!! Hope you make heaps of friends and enjoy your stay! Din't forget to follow the rules though
hey i dont talk enough to get in trouble, well as long as no one makes me mad then there might be a problem
just to get more posts on here im actually from new york but i moved down to nc in july
(Feb. 05, 2012  4:40 PM)Kilo-X Wrote: hey i dont talk enough to get in trouble, well as long as no one makes me mad then there might be a problem
If someone gets you mad take the fight to PM or block them. I'm Hitsugiya, one of the NC tournament judges. Welcome to the WBO, hope you have a good time at the tournament.
dont worry i would never fight in an open thread im to controlled for that, hitsugiya i want to face you in a beybattle