I just broke part of my Dragoon MS

I just wanted to vent about this, and I am not sure if this is the right place to do it, but here it goes:

I sell a lot of different Beyblades, and recently, I received a Dragoon MS. Now, I have not really owned that many HMS beyblades, so I am not completely familiar with them. 

Well, I was holding my Dragoon MS, and I thought "Wow, the pieces of this Beyblade are shaking around a lot." So, I decided to tighten the Bit Protector thing. I guess it was already tightened because I heard a snap. I thought to myself "Oh god" and then took apart the Beyblade, and sure enough, a small section of the Bit Protector split. 

There goes a bunch of its value.
oh man dose it still spin

if not I can make diy parts send me a pic and I may be able to make a new part it wont be as good but it will work until you can get a new part Smile
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:58 PM)veltrek Wrote: oh man dose it still spin

if not I can make diy parts send me a pic and I may be able to make a new part it wont be as good but it will work until you can get a new part Smile

It spins, but I am afraid of battling with it. How much would you charge for the diy part?
no problem just send me a pic and i will do my best

and I love your bey shop so meany beys and luanchers
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:08 PM)7rode Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:58 PM)veltrek Wrote: oh man dose it still spin

It spins, but I am afraid of battling with it. How much would you charge for the diy part?

It would probably be better to buy a new part than a custom part because a custom might damage it even more.
no I make bey parts unbreakable they are cool

I make my own parts all the time
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:09 PM)veltrek Wrote: no problem just send me a pic and i will do my best

and I love your bey shop so meany beys and luanchers

Thanks! But how much would you charge for the diy part?
free Smile I don't charge when it comes to beyblade

it may take me a while though
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:24 PM)veltrek Wrote: free Smile I don't charge when it comes to beyblade

it may take me a while though

You guys should take this conversation to PM
ya one of my threads got closed for this
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-a...our+breaks

This does not need it's own thread, so I'm going to close it.