I didn't think it was possible.

Serious? My friend launched his blade off his deck and the blade broke into piece aftering hitting concreate but the WD was fine.
Probably faulty WD.
They are pretty tough, I've only ever broken 2 while beyblading, and they were under heavy stress... We sometimes had battles with up to 15 beyblades at once >.> (Don't ask, the resources we had were limited and there were lots of kids on the playground haha). So it's either a mix of repeatedly being pounded or what brad said Tongue_out
this has happened to one of driger ms before its the ground that causes these things and that isnt a chunk it is a indentation my driger ms actually chipped and its takara but i have 3 spare ones see the indentation came from the high velocity the blade was spining which causes a mass amount of force when coming into contact with floor
lol, since I can only get hold of HMS blades with great difficulty, I bought 2 dranzer MS's at the same time incase one breaks Tongue_out
well consider yourself luck ozuma bcuz i broke 2 of my best RCs completely and they cannot be repaired so at least yours is still usable in a way
i batttled my cousin with my blade and it exploded every where ,those little pegs kept breaking, i also launched it on top of a hms blade. then the sub parts flew out and hit me in the face lol. and then the bb almost broke.
this has happened to 3 of my blades, cept much smaller pieces came off. they looked like they melted off. and i never used them on the floor. it happened to my thunder serpent tip (twice), bistool tip, and draciel mbd tip.
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:this has happened to one of driger ms before its the ground that causes these things and that isnt a chunk it is a indentation my driger ms actually chipped and its takara but i have 3 spare ones see the indentation came from the high velocity the blade was spining which causes a mass amount of force when coming into contact with floor

It's a chip you twat. It's missing a piece of the carp tip. It's not just the top it goes to the side too. It's no longer really usable in an offical battle because it is a broken part.

I was using these in a stadium and it flew out and landed on the floor so yeah it's not like I was trying to wreck it or anything.

I had to return the one Driger MS I had because after 3 launches the BP cracked open and no longer held the blade together so it was totally useless.

(USER WAS PUT ON 1-DAY BAN FOR THIS POST)
I say that chip is pretty freaking impressive.
its too bad but hell keep using it.
is there noticeable differences in movement or a vibration?

only rc I've broke was the limited white averazer, stupid bp nub. I fixed it but, retired it anyway