I can Create A 3d Printed beyblade

(Jan. 26, 2020  3:19 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I make beys on Tinkercad and this thread will allow you give me your ideas to make and you can check out my account on Tinkercad, “UnionAchilles” and I will post the design titled Commission for: “Your Username”.

Layers:
  • Single/Dual layers

• God Layers (certain gimmicks)

• Super/Cho-Z

• GT
Discs
  • Any type of Disc

• Frames 
Drivers
  • Any single driver

• Disc and Driver fusions
I will put your designs on a list until I am done with the one before then I will say when I start and finish your design so you can check it out

That’s cool I’ll make a design right now to suggest bro

(Feb. 21, 2020  2:47 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  3:19 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I make beys on Tinkercad and this thread will allow you give me your ideas to make and you can check out my account on Tinkercad, “UnionAchilles” and I will post the design titled Commission for: “Your Username”.

Layers:
  • Single/Dual layers

• Super/Cho-Z

• GT
Discs
  • Any type of Disc

• Frames 
Drivers
  • Any single driver

I will put your designs on a list until I am done with the one before then I will say when I start and finish your design so you can check it out

That’s cool I’ll make a design right now to suggest bro

Wait are your cho z/super beys the same as xandorks cho x’s?

Layers:
  • Single/Dual layers

• Super/Cho-Z

• GT
Discs
  • Any type of Disc

• Frames 
Drivers
  • Any single driver

Hi how much are they and is there any country limits and what payment methods?
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:55 PM)James Games Wrote:

Layers:
  • Single/Dual layers

• Super/Cho-Z

• GT
Discs
  • Any type of Disc

• Frames 
Drivers
  • Any single driver

Hi how much are they and is there any country limits and what payment methods?

I think there free because it’s a suggested design
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:56 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:55 PM)James Games Wrote: Hi how much are they and is there any country limits and what payment methods?

I think there free because it’s a suggested design

Oh
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:07 PM)James Games Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:56 PM)The Rex Wrote: I think there free because it’s a suggested design

Oh

But I ansotly don’t know

Layers:
  • Single/Dual layers

• Super/Cho-Z

• GT
Discs
  • Any type of Disc

• Frames 
Drivers
  • Any single driver

Hi could you please make a super cho z bey that is basically nitro proto and then can it have 00 frame and a red rubber frame that sticks outside of the bey and the nothing driver please 

Gimmicks:

Springs in the blades
(Feb. 21, 2020  4:21 PM)James Games Wrote:

Layers:
  • Single/Dual layers

• Super/Cho-Z

• GT
Discs
  • Any type of Disc

• Frames 
Drivers
  • Any single driver

Hi could you please make a super cho z bey that is basically nitro proto and then can it have 00 frame and a red rubber frame that sticks outside of the bey and the nothing driver please 

Gimmicks:

Springs in the blades

U know nitro proto is a cho x bey from Xandork not a cho z right, there different things
(Feb. 21, 2020  5:09 PM)The Rex Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  4:21 PM)James Games Wrote: Hi could you please make a super cho z bey that is basically nitro proto and then can it have 00 frame and a red rubber frame that sticks outside of the bey and the nothing driver please 

Gimmicks:

Springs in the blades

U know nitro proto is a cho x bey from Xandork not a cho z right, there different things
Oh carp yh
Hi could you make a bey based off the persona Magatsu Izanagi I don't really care what kind of layer it is
Hey I sent a message to you. Get back to me when u can