I am Sorry you guys

Hi, I am blading the one who remove the wiki content but I am very ver sorry that I did that and wont do it again, This is the only active beyblade forum/website and again I am truely very very sorry and wont do it ever again.

I hope you guys can forgive me what I did
Maybe you'd like to mention the part where you threatened to destroy the Beywiki database until I threatened legal action?
You see I was just kiddie and also in a bad mood, you see I get that way when I get mad and say some awful things to people but I am very very sorry and I promise I wont do it again, I just want to be part of this forum after all and now on I wont do nothing bad I promise
All right. I am merging this with your Topblade account because there are no multiple accounts allowed. However, I will let you keep the name Blader15.

Enjoy your stay.
Thank You for letting me come back, I will make sure to behave and dont get myself into trouble
lol, you do realize that anything that gets edited in the wiki can be reverted back in less than 5 seconds, right?
He does now.
jesus carp you are draciel ms holder
Bey Brad Wrote:jesus carp you are draciel ms holder

hahahaha
I HAVE UNMASKED YOU
so good god how many times have you managed to get banned as completely different people? i mean seriously like four accounts and they've all gotten banned before i've realized they are all the same?

maybe this means something