I Will Beat You

Hi everyone, i know if the tittle looks arogants lol, i just want you to read my first post, my first thread, and my first time join an international toy forum.

Okay, whats is your name? You can call me TaringSinga Grin im a senior blader hahaha, just kidding, im started playing beyblade when im in elementary school. Now im play it again after 11/12 years not touching a beyblade hahaha.
Actually, WBO have a international forum of Indonesian Blader (im from Indonesia) but, the last post of the moderator was on 2013 :') okay, if you are an Indonesian Blader, and same town, i will challange you ! And i will beat you ! (If you can beat me its doesnt matter :p just having fun)

And so, there is a thread or a web who give an information about the acronim in beyblade word (Such as MF, 4D, etc) ? Can you give me the link? I really thanksful for the hand Smile

Thanks for read my first thread Grin Bye amd Gooooooo Shooootttt !!!! XD
Hey TaringSinga! Welcome to the WBO!

It's nice to see another Indonesian Blader here! Do you have any friends that Beyblade? Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM Smile
Hey,

This topic should help you with all acronyms and abbreviations : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Glossary
Welcome back to Beyblade Smile
Yo m8.
Glad to see you got an account.
Strange that someone would actually go through my Kik before joining, haha.
m8 you're not even in the same league as me, though I like your dedication...i'm going to call you Gingka.
(Jan. 10, 2016  4:55 PM)Hato Wrote: Hey TaringSinga! Welcome to the WBO!

It's nice to see another Indonesian Blader here! Do you have any friends that Beyblade? Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM Smile
Hi Hato ! Nice to meet you ! Grin
I seducing my friend to buy a beyblade Grin and i still looking for a blader in my town...

(Jan. 10, 2016  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey,

This topic should help you with all acronyms and abbreviations : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Glossary
Thanks for the hand kai Smile

(Jan. 10, 2016  7:36 PM)Meta madness Wrote: m8 you're not even in the same league as me, though I like your dedication...i'm going to call you Gingka.
Gingka? Hahaha im just TaringSinga Grin nice to meet you Meta !

(Jan. 10, 2016  7:28 PM)Neo Wrote: Yo m8.
Glad to see you got an account.
Strange that someone would actually go through my Kik before joining, haha.
Haha because i see your kik id first before the register form of WBO XD