I Want to Switch Games.

Yo bladers! About my YouTube Channel, I think I'd like to switch to another game. Fortnite, Ill admit, is getting kinda of old for me and plus its the only game I really ever play now. But I'm still planning to livestream it, but just put in other games to my YouTube channel. So with that being said I've already got a few games out already, but I want to know your opinions guys. What games should I play? List them below and Ill put them in my list, please and thank you. Your opinions matter to me, so I'll make use of them.

(Btw guys I might make a vlog. It'll be Called ChaosVlogs) Just depends though. I need a Camera to do it lol. If you want me to make a Vlog tho, give me a HECK YEAH in the chat!

List of Games (so far)-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jBMc...M_Ceg/edit
Battle Zero. But if not, Maybe one of the Pokémon games.
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Battle Zero. But if not, Maybe one of the Pokémon games.

Indeed. I used to play pokemon A LOT on Nintendo DS/3DS, but I've never played Battle Zero before. I'll take a look at it right now.

Battle Zero is on Nintendo Switch and unfortunately, I do not own one yet. BUT on the bright side sooner or later I will.
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:58 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Yo bladers! About my YouTube Channel, I think I'd like to switch to another game. Fortnite, Ill admit, is getting kinda of old for me and plus its the only game I really ever play now. But I'm still planning to livestream it, but just put in other games to my YouTube channel. So with that being said I've already got a few games out already, but I want to know your opinions guys. What games should I play? List them below and Ill put them in my list, please and thank you. Your opinions matter to me, so I'll make use of them.

(Btw guys I might make a vlog. It'll be Called ChaosVlogs) Just depends though. I need a Camera to do it lol. If you want me to make a Vlog tho, give me a HECK YEAH in the chat!

Minecraft! It's blown up lately, so I'm sure that content would do well!
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:45 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:58 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Yo bladers! About my YouTube Channel, I think I'd like to switch to another game. Fortnite, Ill admit, is getting kinda of old for me and plus its the only game I really ever play now. But I'm still planning to livestream it, but just put in other games to my YouTube channel. So with that being said I've already got a few games out already, but I want to know your opinions guys. What games should I play? List them below and Ill put them in my list, please and thank you. Your opinions matter to me, so I'll make use of them.

Minecraft! It's blown up lately, so I'm sure that content would do well!

Kinda expected that one tbh. I dont really like minecraft, but people say minecraft is better than fortnite, so what the heck? It'll go on my list too.
start out with creative and don't record it get a sense of the game and the blocks armor weapons ext
then do a survival world and let yourself become famous