Sub to my Youtube/Twitch!

(Aug. 26, 2019  1:51 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  5:07 AM)bladekid Wrote: Then use powerdirector. Its much better than that piece of trash iMovie.

As someone who uses iMovie, I can personally say that iMovie is very useful
Trust me, as someone who uses powerdirector and had to use iMovie for a school project, I can tell you that powerdirector is leagues above iMovie.
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:44 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:51 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: As someone who uses iMovie, I can personally say that iMovie is very useful
Trust me, as someone who uses powerdirector and had to use iMovie for a school project, I can tell you that powerdirector is leagues above iMovie.

Is there anything for chromebook? I dont use a PC either. Im kinda stuck in a bad spot unless I get enough money buy a new computer.
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:49 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:44 PM)bladekid Wrote: Trust me, as someone who uses powerdirector and had to use iMovie for a school project, I can tell you that powerdirector is leagues above iMovie.

Is there anything for chromebook? I dont use a PC either. Im kinda stuck in a bad spot unless I get enough money buy a new computer.
There are a lot of editors for Chromebook, but you probably won't be able to get them on a school Chromebook. When do you think you will be getting your phone back? Its going to be really hard (if not impossible) to run a successful YouTube channel with a school Chromebook. And if you can't even get on fortnite related websites, that tells me there are a lot of restricted.
(Aug. 26, 2019  7:28 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:49 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Is there anything for chromebook? I dont use a PC either. Im kinda stuck in a bad spot unless I get enough money buy a new computer.
There are a lot of editors for Chromebook, but you probably won't be able to get them on a school Chromebook. When do you think you will be getting your phone back? Its going to be really hard (if not impossible) to run a successful YouTube channel with a school Chromebook. And if you can't even get on fortnite related websites, that tells me there are a lot of restricted.
Good point. But I do have a period where I do get ACTUAL PC's but Its only for about 30 minutes. (If not definitely longer than that) and yes I am able to get on fortnite websites. Especially games pubg of fortnite. So that should at least give me a good amount of time to try and download powerdirector or IMovie. Now as for my phone, My uncle has it. He takes care of me and he took my phone because of something bad I did (not going into detail.) so now I have to meet him halfway and he'll be glad to give it back, but let me tell you guys hes old school and VERY hard to get along with. I AM TRYING SO HARD. But this is not gonna work out. Unhappy
(Aug. 26, 2019  7:52 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  7:28 PM)bladekid Wrote: There are a lot of editors for Chromebook, but you probably won't be able to get them on a school Chromebook. When do you think you will be getting your phone back? Its going to be really hard (if not impossible) to run a successful YouTube channel with a school Chromebook. And if you can't even get on fortnite related websites, that tells me there are a lot of restricted.
Good point. But I do have a period where I do get ACTUAL PC's but Its only for about 30 minutes. (If not definitely longer than that) and yes I am able to get on fortnite websites. Especially games pubg of fortnite. So that should at least give me a good amount of time to try and download powerdirector or IMovie. Now as for my phone, My uncle has it. He takes care of me and he took my phone because of something bad I did (not going into detail.) so now I have to meet him halfway and he'll be glad to give it back, but let me tell you guys hes old school and VERY hard to get along with. I AM TRYING SO HARD. But this is not gonna work out. Unhappy
Powerdirector is for the phone. If you don't have your own computer that to download stuff and run accounts from, then a phone is the best alternative.
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:19 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  7:52 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Good point. But I do have a period where I do get ACTUAL PC's but Its only for about 30 minutes. (If not definitely longer than that) and yes I am able to get on fortnite websites. Especially games pubg of fortnite. So that should at least give me a good amount of time to try and download powerdirector or IMovie. Now as for my phone, My uncle has it. He takes care of me and he took my phone because of something bad I did (not going into detail.) so now I have to meet him halfway and he'll be glad to give it back, but let me tell you guys hes old school and VERY hard to get along with. I AM TRYING SO HARD. But this is not gonna work out. Unhappy
Powerdirector is for the phone. If you don't have your own computer that to download stuff and run accounts from, then a phone is the best alternative.

Then you better pray to god I get my phone. It'll take a miracle to get on the same page with him.
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:34 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:19 AM)bladekid Wrote: Powerdirector is for the phone. If you don't have your own computer that to download stuff and run accounts from, then a phone is the best alternative.

Then you better pray to god I get my phone. It'll take a miracle to get on the same page with him.
Yeah, and if you want tips, let me know. I may be able to help you.
(Aug. 27, 2019  3:47 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2019  12:34 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Then you better pray to god I get my phone. It'll take a miracle to get on the same page with him.
Yeah, and if you want tips, let me know. I may be able to help you.

Actually I need these type of tips more than anything in the universe
Yo guys. I know I've been talking a lot about this, but for some reason I have a 2-earphoned head set and it came with a microphone. Now the headphones work just fine, but for some reason the mic on it is broken. I dont exactly remember doing anything to break the mic, but all I know is whenever I'm trying to communicate on my microphone, the little speaker symbol never moves which indicates that it's not working. I've done everything in my technology power to see what I can do to fix it, but I think the mic might be broken for good. If you guys would help me out I'd REALLY appreciate it.

My Merchandise: https://www.customink.com/fundraising/da...atus=.live

Please guys, I need your help with this. If I dont have communication, I wont be able to talk on my livestreams. And no I do not have another pair of a 2-earphoned Headset w/ mic. So please guys use what little money ya have left, or else I'm not gonna be able to continue my livestreams until I get a new headset.

With that being said, I hereby announce that I have to cancel all of my livestreams UNTIL I get a new headset. Trust me, I hate this just as much as you guys probably do. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Yo bladers! About my YouTube Channel, I think I'd like to switch to another game. Fortnite, Ill admit, is getting kinda of old for me and plus its the only game I really ever play now. But I'm still planning to livestream it, but just put in other games to my YouTube channel. So with that being said I've already got a few games out already, but I want to know your opinions guys. What games should I play? List them below and Ill put them in my list, please and thank you. Your opinions matter to me, so I'll make use of them.

(Btw guys I might make a vlog. It'll be Called ChaosVlogs) Just depends though. I need a Camera to do it lol. If you want me to make a Vlog tho, give me a HECK YEAH in the chat!

List of Games (so far)-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jBMc...M_Ceg/edit
Battle Zero. But if not, Maybe one of the Pokémon games.
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Battle Zero. But if not, Maybe one of the Pokémon games.

Indeed. I used to play pokemon A LOT on Nintendo DS/3DS, but I've never played Battle Zero before. I'll take a look at it right now.

Battle Zero is on Nintendo Switch and unfortunately, I do not own one yet. BUT on the bright side sooner or later I will.
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:58 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Yo bladers! About my YouTube Channel, I think I'd like to switch to another game. Fortnite, Ill admit, is getting kinda of old for me and plus its the only game I really ever play now. But I'm still planning to livestream it, but just put in other games to my YouTube channel. So with that being said I've already got a few games out already, but I want to know your opinions guys. What games should I play? List them below and Ill put them in my list, please and thank you. Your opinions matter to me, so I'll make use of them.

(Btw guys I might make a vlog. It'll be Called ChaosVlogs) Just depends though. I need a Camera to do it lol. If you want me to make a Vlog tho, give me a HECK YEAH in the chat!

Minecraft! It's blown up lately, so I'm sure that content would do well!
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:45 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  1:58 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Yo bladers! About my YouTube Channel, I think I'd like to switch to another game. Fortnite, Ill admit, is getting kinda of old for me and plus its the only game I really ever play now. But I'm still planning to livestream it, but just put in other games to my YouTube channel. So with that being said I've already got a few games out already, but I want to know your opinions guys. What games should I play? List them below and Ill put them in my list, please and thank you. Your opinions matter to me, so I'll make use of them.

Minecraft! It's blown up lately, so I'm sure that content would do well!

Kinda expected that one tbh. I dont really like minecraft, but people say minecraft is better than fortnite, so what the heck? It'll go on my list too.
start out with creative and don't record it get a sense of the game and the blocks armor weapons ext
then do a survival world and let yourself become famous
I have now started giving out moderation to people that watch my channel. If you want Moderation, just let me know.
But you must watch at least 1 live stream or video. And I will put you on my list.
I need to know opinions on whether I should keep my old intro or this new one I made. Keep in mind they are both REALLY good, most of the people I asked at school couldn't even choose. So choose carefully, because you can only choose once and you can't change your answer.

Old Intro: https://youtu.be/3K3iCkxYdbM

New Intro: https://youtu.be/i7wBJqNhywk
I like the old one
I can't view the new intro for some reason
I too can't see the new one for some reason.
I will use a different link then.

(Oct. 04, 2019  7:35 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I can't view the new intro for some reason

Give me a sec.

(Oct. 04, 2019  8:35 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I too can't see the new one for some reason.

Also give me a sec.

Try this link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7wBJqNh...e=youtu.be
It was in my studio thats the reason you guys weren't able to view it. My bad! >_<
Wow. Both real good to me. Can't decide.
(Oct. 04, 2019  5:34 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Wow. Both real good to me. Can't decide.

See what I mean??
I think... the new intro, as it shows your whole channel name.
Im looking for mods to moderate my Youtube Channel whenever I go live every weekend.
If you are interested in becoming one, please state that you are in the comments and read these rules:
Rule 1: Mods are to respect the chat and are to help them if they ever need it. No disrespect whatsoever that is uncalled for unless the chat is disrespecting you. Leave that part to me. If you disrespect there will be consequences.
Rule 2: If you see anyone disrespecting me or anyone else, you can either choose to stop the drama by getting a word in or you can just time the users out. But if the user is disrespecting me or my channel you can time them out immediately.
Rule 3: No profanity of any kind. I chose to keep my channel christian like (As some say) so no bad words please. But I will allow some like Damn or carp but that's about it. If you see any user using inappropriate language, you give them a warning the 1st time and time them out the 2nd.
Rule 3: If someone asks for mod, then tell them no, because sooner or later I'm gonna start choosing my own moderators when I get more subscribers. And if they keep asking over and over time them out.
Rule 4: No banning or hiding anyone from my channel PERIOD! Do not do it unless I SAY SO or I DO IT. If you do it without permission, you lose your privilege to be a moderator and you will not get it back, no exceptions. But I will say this inform me of the privilege to ban if you need to ban a user. As long as you tell me before banning the user I will look into it and see if he/she should be banned. If so, you have my permission.
Rule 5: No promotion in my chat. Delete the messages immediately. If they keep up promotion, give them a warning the first time and then time them out.
Rule 6: You must be active at least everytime I go live. Inactivity on livestreams or videos for more than 3 weekends will result in removal of moderation. I can't have mods who be lazy and don't show up for livestreams when I need you and people are being hateful in my livestreams and I have to do all of the work on my own.
Rule 7: If you get removed as a moderator, do not go back and ask me for it. If anything, you have to show me that you can fix whatever problem I've mentioned. If you keep spam asking me to, I or another moderator, will time you out.
Thats about it guys!