I Don't Have a BB-10! Could Someone Test this Combo For Me? (LTD)

I feel that a thread like this is necessary for players who simply don't own a bb-10, but have a good combo and would like it tested.

I would like someone to test Thief Pheonic (crystal up) 90 r2f.

If this thread already exists, feel free to close this one and redirect me to the original thread. Thanks!
There is a combo I made which is MSF-H Bandit Phoenix DF105RF, and it's not that great, but it does have amazing smash potential.

Here are some results if you wanna see. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=0&vpid=A1
could you still test my combo? theif revaels pheonic's attack points much better than bandid, but, of course, is lighter.
(Dec. 01, 2015  11:38 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: could you still test my combo? theif revaels pheonic's attack points much better than bandid, but, of course, is lighter.

Bandit is meant for Upper Smash, which Theif doesn't have much of, so it is the better option in the end, unless you want to take a safe shot and not risk getting beat by recoil. And I don't really have time to test MFB combos, so unfortunately that's the best I can give you.
We tested many thief Phoenic combos back in the day, i beleieve H145 and R145 were its best tracks. I know the thread is there. It was solid but not amazing.
It's a super good combo honestly. Trust 1234beyblade. It won't be as effective in anything but a BB-10 though, as would any attack combo. Would definitely get your hands on one sooner than later (although I'd be focusing more on Burst rather).

edit: Hi Coach!!

I didn't have much experience with R145, on a personal level, but H145 made it super recoil-y.
Burst just doesn't seem to appeal to me. I'll be saving up all of my (little) money that i have to get a bb-10. either way, in my experience, Thief Pheonic (crystal up) works better than screw, lightning, and gravity, even, for smash attack. 1234beyblade, i didn't make this for upper smash.
(Dec. 02, 2015  12:09 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Burst just doesn't seem to appeal to me. I'll be saving up all of my (little) money that i have to get a bb-10. either way, in my experience, Thief Pheonic (crystal up) works better than screw, lightning, and gravity, even, for smash attack. 1234beyblade, i didn't make this for upper smash.

Im just saying that Bandit also allows it to have upper smash, which makes it resistant to any type of combo, low track, mid track, and high track. Simply because it has down smash from phoenix and upper smash from Bandit, which makes it the better option over thief, but do as you will, maybe someone will test it for you.

Anyway i dont really think this needs a thread, it should be posted in the already present Phoenix combo testing which involed R145 and H145 or the build me a combo thread, especially because you're asking someone to do the tests for you, if you had your own tests then it would be somewhat more valid.
Can anyone please test MF-H Ray Kerbecs D125RF for LTD and also Bandid Gryph D125RF?
You can still do tests in a Burst stadium, that is also legal. New people generally don't have a BB-10 stadium because it's pretty rare nowadays. I was also planning to buy that only, but ended up getting a Burst stadium.
(Jul. 22, 2017  6:12 PM)Blader ZX Wrote:
You can still do tests in a Burst stadium, that is also legal. New people generally don't have a BB-10 stadium because it's pretty rare nowadays. I was also planning to buy that only, but ended up getting a Burst stadium.

This is very old thead and that user isn't online since days too

But yes Burst can be used but time when thread was made, Burst stadium wasn't legal