[Humor] What if another company you dislike took over the Beyblade license?

Google: each bey has the bullet driver which has 100000000000 bullets

The government: wait what was I typing about again?
Rapidity:

they already have.

Russia: our beys
Disney: everything is made of child safe plastic and no sharp edges

(Sega) Genesis: does what hasdont

Amazon: do i even need to explain this one?
Craig:

Nintendo:
drift.
launcher drift.
buy a new launcher.
more drift.
spent money to get drift fix
no drift launchers are eeleased.
pain.

Snapchat: beys will disappear after long enough.

Honey:
cheaper sales.

LJN:
my god
the sound

Great Value:
the Hasbro of food.

Hasbro: the Great Value of Beyblades.

DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles): *gun click* register that *Infinite Deathscyther (Metal Chip Core).Aero Dash Expand.Ultimate Reboot Dash One Stamina Shield* or else

fun fact
IDs(MCC).a'E.Ul' 1S Sh (82 letters)  is technically the longest beyblade name possible besides

Mirage Longinus (Metal Chip Core).Ultimate Reboot Dash Three Attack
(55 letters)

of course there are others

Epic Games:
Deathscyther (Chip) (Rare)
1,800 BeyBucks

Deathscyther (Chip) (Legendary)
(Urine Yellow / Black)
10,000 BeyBucks
nuff said
Konami: Oh, you want that Rage Ring don't you? Well, now that everyone else also wants it we're doubling the price, and you can't do anything about it.
Also Beyblade now has a virtual game where you purchase Beys for Gems or with real money. Of course, something like Abyss Diabolos is gonna be locked behind a paywall (because you know you need that chip), World Spriggan is gonna cost you 8000 gems when you start with only 2000, and your starter Bey is going to be Glide Ragnaruk.
"And than you for playing Beyblade: Battle Links"
EA:
Unlock post for $9999
Unlock wedge driver for $999999.99
Unlock Storm Spriggan layer for $8999999.90
Unlock 12 disc for $999999999999999999
Unlock Lift frame for $100
Unlock worn hasbro launcher for $4200000.69
(Mar. 20, 2021  7:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: EA:
Unlock post for $9999
Unlock wedge driver for $999999.99
Unlock Storm Spriggan layer for $8999999.90
Unlock 12 disc for $999999999999999999
Unlock Lift frame for $100
Unlock worn hasbro launcher for $4200000.69

You forgot about how even after all that you may not even get what you want.
if that ever happened i'd love to say i'd quit but i just love beyblade too much
Yostar Co., Ltd: There are no booster, starter nor set, all item will be Random Release
Apple: The same bey but more expensive in different colors
Amazon: You get the bey after it was tournament useful
Samsung: FoLdAblE bEybLAdES
Dollar Tree: Really no downside, beys are just suuuuuper cheap
hasbro:.............the end of the world.
idk why but yesterday it said that wombat closed this thread and that this thread was mine for some reason
even if this thread is not mine
DCEU: the concepts would be amazing but the beys would be garbage(with obviously CGIed anti mustaches) and they would have to rely on a dude they fired named Sack Znyder to make it better again, while marvel is over there making billions with the most popular beyblade of all time

Samsung(part 2): not just foldable beys, ORIGAMI BEYBLADES

why

WHY

Peta: They would be telling you to not battle beyblades because they have feelings too while battling them till destruction in an underground ring
(Mar. 22, 2021  3:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: DCEU: the concepts would be amazing but the beys would be garbage(with obviously CGIed anti mustaches) and they would have to rely on a dude they fired named Sack Znyder to make it better again, while marvel is over there making billions with the most popular beyblade of all time

Samsung(part 2): not just foldable beys, ORIGAMI BEYBLADES

why

WHY

Peta: They would be telling you to not battle beyblades because they have feelings too while battling them till destruction in an underground ring

does that mean in the beyblade anime universe there can be an organization like peta but for beys and not animals?
Apple: Take a look at the 3 beys for 2021!
World Spriggan 2A for just $1,220
World Spriggan 2A Mini for just $999
Rage Longinus V2 for just $1,000
SO whats the difference, well, new disign, new names and new prices!(No new features or improvments).
Hasbro: hollows out layers, removes gimmicks, lightens up the disks and takes away the driver gimmick while adding a dumb series gimmick that doesn't work. Oh wait...
If Fortnite took it over (which makes no sense of course) took over, I'd be mad. I'm against Fortnite, but if I would need to buy from it to get Beyblades, I am helping a game that I despise. So yeah. They would also just put the word "Fortnite" on they beyblades to make that x3 more expesnive than they already are. (I'm looking at you, you little Fortnite-Based-Nerf-Guns)
(Mar. 22, 2021  3:18 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Apple: Take a look at the 3 beys for 2021!
World Spriggan 2A for just $1,220
World Spriggan 2A Mini for just $999
Rage Longinus V2 for just $1,000
SO whats the difference, well, new disign, new names and new prices!(No new features or improvments).

I thought that would be like this:

World Spriggan 2A $1,099

U' just $129!

or

World U' 2A $1,159

Spriggan Chip just $59!