[Humor] What if another company you dislike took over the Beyblade license?

EA:you have to pay to launch the bey and pay to burst the bey of the opponent and pay to do a rematch
(Feb. 07, 2020  10:43 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: the  lego one had me cracking up, would be pretty bad though. How would you react ?

Lego beys do exist though, and they're decent

(Feb. 06, 2019  4:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: LEGO: The good news is that you now have way more branded layers and themes! The bad news is that they lock together with LEGO studs, and the Beystadium is full of studs.
Well, lego bladers do exist and a lot of them are pretty darn good. I'm one myself, we've sucessfully make a functioning GT and Sparking system, fully customizable.

Each person's system is slightly different, but it came from a similar concept
Though, they are pretty lightweight but still pack a punch! We do try to find some other peices that are not legos (not fakes) and put them on our beys somehow. E.g: My Orbit Metal have a metal ring surronding it, a friend of mine has a full metal ball, though I think it's smaller than the real one.
Ford motors

They make beyblades out of full size car tires and cost as much as a real car
Rapidty- Beys would have lead in them
Hasbro in the context tt doesn't exist anymore: No sparking launchers Because there "dangerous"
There's been some talk that Hasbro might buy Takara Tomy. That would be terrible IMO. Hasbro doesn't understand Beys. The people at Takara put great love and care into these things. I'm always impressed with how Takara continues to evolve Beys with more and more creative ideas.
(Apr. 19, 2020  8:22 PM)BeyWars Wrote: There's been some talk that Hasbro might buy Takara Tomy.  That would be terrible IMO.  Hasbro doesn't understand Beys.  The people at Takara put great love and care into these things.  I'm always impressed with how Takara continues to evolve Beys with more and more creative ideas.

https://youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc
i will jump off a bridge and go WHY WHY if Hasbro buys beyblade
This is more of an idea of what the store would be like if this company took charge of Beyblade:
Google chrome
Ferrari : The Beys cost a huge amount of money and performs quite well, but they are a pain to maintain and they sometimes spontaneously burst into flames
Hasbro would start cutting cost right away. Say good buy to any rubber or creative gimmicks.
(Apr. 20, 2020  4:27 PM)BeyWars Wrote: Hasbro would start cutting cost right away. Say good buy to any rubber or creative gimmicks.

Hasbro does own the Beyblade license with Takara Tomy though.
Takara Tomy Wouldn’t go through with it. They’d lose a majority of revenue. Especially if hasbro goes in charge. Especially the Japanese market. If they did that, Beyblade would be over, well the toys would.
Pop:all anime characters now pop dolls and parents accidentally get you beyblade pop doll instead of normal beyblade

android:Apple sees this and creates the IGYRO battling top toy
(Apr. 20, 2020  4:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  4:27 PM)BeyWars Wrote: Hasbro would start cutting cost right away.  Say good buy to any rubber or creative gimmicks.

Hasbro does own the Beyblade license with Takara Tomy though.

I don't think Hasbro has any ownership of it, I think they pay a licensing fee to Takara Tomy to make their own Beys.

I could be wrong through.
i would have a mental breakdown if EA took over beyblade
(Apr. 21, 2020  7:55 PM)BeyWars Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  4:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hasbro does own the Beyblade license with Takara Tomy though.

I don't think Hasbro has any ownership of it, I think they pay a licensing fee to Takara Tomy to make their own Beys.

It has actually been confirmed by Hasbro themselves that they work with Takara Tomy and Takara Tomy has the final say on the decisions for Hasbro Beyblades.
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  7:55 PM)BeyWars Wrote: I don't think Hasbro has any ownership of it, I think they pay a licensing fee to Takara Tomy to make their own Beys.

It has actually been confirmed by Hasbro themselves that they work with Takara Tomy and Takara Tomy has the final say on the decisions for Hasbro Beyblades.

so it was Takara Tomys idea to make Slingshock and Hypersphere?
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:19 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It has actually been confirmed by Hasbro themselves that they work with Takara Tomy and Takara Tomy has the final say on the decisions for Hasbro Beyblades.

so it was Takara Tomys idea to make Slingshock and Hypersphere?

To be honest, it was either their idea or they let Hasbro go through with the ideas. Though this is getting off topic with the thread.
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  7:55 PM)BeyWars Wrote: I don't think Hasbro has any ownership of it, I think they pay a licensing fee to Takara Tomy to make their own Beys.

Yeah, Takara is just letting them use the license in exchange for a fee.  Takara still owns it.

If you wanted to make Ironman shirts, you could apply for a license from Marvel to use the Ironman imagery and such.  If they approve it you would pay a fee, but you wouldn't have any ownership of the Ironman property.
(Apr. 22, 2020  6:18 PM)BeyWars Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  8:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It has actually been confirmed by Hasbro themselves that they work with Takara Tomy and Takara Tomy has the final say on the decisions for Hasbro Beyblades.

Yeah, Takara is just letting them use the license in exchange for a fee.  Takara still owns it.

If you wanted to make Ironman shirts, you could apply for a license from Marvel to use the Ironman imagery and such.  If they approve it you would pay a fee, but you wouldn't have any ownership of the Ironman property.

You already see what Hasbro does though, so no point in making up something else.
Imagine RyanToysReview trying to make his own beyblades lol.
*Necroposts in a evergreen thread*
I am glad this thread exists

Norton:Gives you a protection for Hackers(Bey-Breakers)not breaking your beys!