Howdy everyone

I'm making this intro post a little late since I joined on the 9th, but here it is! I'm not exactly new to Beyblade, but I'm new to Burst. I played with the Metal Fight series during 5th grade but then left Beyblade behind. As a senior in high school I'm getting back into it and now I'm really invested. Metal Fight is my favorite series and I like the looks of they beys in it the most. My favorite bey from each generation would be: Driger V2, Earth Eagle 145WD and all the different Xcalius versions. I only collect and use Hasbro beys and launchers but I got my hands on a TT burst stadium to use a few days ago. I live in southeastern Ohio and I'm really looking for people to play with around here. Currently I've got nobody to play/talk about the game with, so I've just kinda been lurking around here and different Discord servers while fiddling with combos and things by myself. So if you live near southeastern Ohio or know about anything Beyblade happening around there, hit me up. Besides Beyblade, I'm into some Anime and Manga, a little bit of PC gaming and some Nintendo gaming. I guess if you'd like to talk on Discord sometime shoot me a PM and we can exchange usernames. As a final thing, Emirii Watoson isn't my name or my username for anything else lol, I just thought it was funny how the wikia page for Emily Watson has her name displayed like that. This is a big ugly wall of text so thanks for anybody that read all of it lol. I'm glad to be back into Beyblade, it's pretty fun.
Hey Emirii Watoson, welcome! Always cool to see people coming back to the hobby. Smile