How to tell if a plastic takara blade is fake or real

Here is my guide to tell you if a TAKARA Beyblade is fake:
(All Hasbro Blades aren't fake)

There is a company called TT Hongli, who make fake copies of plastic blades.

To tell if your blade is real, the box must have d-rights printed on it and CHINEESE WRITING at the bottom right corner.

If it says TT Hongli at the bottom right corner, you have brought a fake blade.

Also check if you have any beyblades that have rough plastic or wierd parts.

Don't buy beyblades in cases, unless there from EBAY.

This doesn't apply if you dont care about plastic blades anymoreTongue_out_wink
Here is my guide to tell you if a TAKARA Beyblade is fake:
(All Hasbro Blades aren't fake)
If it's Takara then it's not fake. You mean Takara styled. And I'm pretty sure you can get fake Hasbro styled boxes.

To tell if your blade is real, the box must have d-rights printed on it and CHINEESE WRITING at the bottom right corner.
It's Japanese.

Don't buy beyblades in cases, unless there from EBAY.
Buying from ebay is no safer than buying from a shop be it real or online. Best not to buy beyblades in cases full stop.

I'm sure I've read this before somewhere........
It was created by Japan but shipped to China to be produced like every other great toy
It even says MADE IN CHINA
Assuming your talking about where it says 'Takara', that's Japanese - it's in hiragana.
Lol, keyblader. X3

But no, he can't have done because that video says that there should be NO Chinese writing on the box. :\
(Jan. 24, 2009  2:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: But no, he can't have done because that video says that there should be NO Chinese writing on the box. :\
He must have been confused, because one of his answers is very similar to the video description :
"It was created by Japan but shipped to China to be produced like every other great toy"
"THE IDEA WAS THOUGHT OF IN JAPAN AND SENT

TO CHINA TO BE PRODUCED LIKE EVERY GREAT
PRODUCT!"

In any case, the "Takara" logo is in Katakana.
(Jan. 24, 2009  2:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In any case, the "Takara" logo is in Katakana.

That is what I originally wrote but then I googled it to be sure and it looked like hiragana.

*regoogles*

Nope, it's katakana. That was weird. Chocked_2
Thats wierd, that video is like the same info i got Chocked_2
[Image: 13.gif]
um... yeah
Should this be locked? I mean most of us here know the difference and this topic is getting derailed.
No Spamming
Didn't work.
Anyways, please don't be so juvenile here. I understand that we have a lot of younger members but I sure even they can see that posting just a smiley is not a constuructive post. :\
(Jan. 24, 2009  3:12 PM)Driger Wrote: [Image: 13.gif]

(Jan. 24, 2009  3:14 PM)Driger Wrote: No Spamming

urm don't think you can say that lol.
Why dont we have a IM chat on here...
We have a PM system.
(Jan. 24, 2009  3:21 PM)Driger Wrote: Why dont we have a IM chat on here...

Use private messages or ask people to add you to IM. Stop posting unless you have something to say. Also, you clearly don't know what you're talking about with this subject ...