How to get my friends into beyblading

My friends like the anime, so I record the show and they start liking it.
juss my opinion
actually i just wanna say u can show the bey battling but its up to them
and give them some tiny little info about beyblade

point is ur friends needs to like it
Treat them to a DrigerGT video, HD 720p full screen. Attack Versus Attack.
(Mar. 06, 2011  10:53 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: Treat them to a DrigerGT video, HD 720p full screen. Attack Versus Attack.

yes as they catch you interest more because they are more agressive, i suggest either Galaxy Pegasus vs Ray Unicorno or Lightning L Drago vs Storm Pegasus as both of those are really fun to watch (ive watched both about 5 times each) Joyful_2
i let them play then lose on purpose and say thryre reallygood but u already know that from previous post and thats how i got 5 referals.
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:53 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: i let them play then lose on purpose and say thryre reallygood but u already know that from previous post and thats how i got 5 referals.
That's just a bad idea. They'll count on to that. You should actually introduce them to the action of attack battles
Hmmm Just play black ops LOL.. Why can't you?

Hmm so back to that.. I could say if your a kid ask your classmates,friends,neighborhood to play beyblade with you.. show them your beyblade.. Tell them the Amazing stuffs like New beys have 4 Types now! Attack , Defense , Stamina , Balance

Bring your beys and let them test it then ask them what Type they want.. if you could buy a bey for them on their birthdays or christmas then buy them one.

And Tell them "Hey guys I brought some beyblades wanna play?" if they say no.. You have no chance but to play Black Ops Smile