How many songs are in your collection?

Around $10-$15, depending on where you go.
Damn. The same price as in the UK without converting. Same with video games. Lucky. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 14, 2009  10:30 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2009  10:28 PM)Rocky Wrote: Plus wow, Roan, 150 CDs? You must've spent quite a bit. Gasp

I'm a music freak, what can I say? lol

I buy a new CD almost every time I go out.

I did this in 7th grade all the time lol For like..three months straight. Sad thing is, I haven't ripped half of them >_>
751 right now.

That could probably be trimmed down to 700 songs that are mine (some are my parents that they've bought), and even further, probably down to less than 500 of the songs that I actually still enjoy listening to on a somewhat regular basis.
i have 1364. you guys with more then 2000 are crazy.
i actually listen to all the music i have. i dont just download songs, listen to them once or twice and then forget about them :\

also i have like 100 cd's if not more. i should count.
i only have around 400 on my new ipod nano. Chocked_2
but i suppose i only just put them on itunes, i used to use limewire to get all my songs but it makes my computer realy slow and im scared of getting a virus.

need to get more...
Speechless
(Jan. 15, 2009  5:04 PM)neek_alert Wrote: i only have around 400 on my new ipod nano. Chocked_2
but i suppose i only just put them on itunes, i used to use limewire to get all my songs but it makes my computer realy slow and im scared of getting a virus.

need to get more...
Speechless

Ugh, never use Limewire. use BitTorrent. Or buy CDs.
(Jan. 15, 2009  5:11 PM)Rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2009  5:04 PM)neek_alert Wrote: i only have around 400 on my new ipod nano. Chocked_2

need to get more...
Speechless

Ugh, never use Limewire. use BitTorrent. Or buy CDs.

but CD's mean buying....Tired
i think i'll go with bit torrent thanks :3
Torrenting is bad teehee. I'm terrified of it now though. I haven't torrented a single song since the new year, when I heard about the RIAA ISP thing
I only have 259 songs on my iPod XDD Probably cause I prefer watching videos on it then listening to music...
I only got like 521 songs on my ipod because I did a clear out of stuff I don't listen to/didn't like anymore.
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:04 AM)Evan Wrote: Update Tongue_out

6668 songs

do you actually listen to most of this
(Jan. 15, 2009  8:04 PM)Evan Wrote: Torrenting is bad teehee. I'm terrified of it now though. I haven't torrented a single song since the new year, when I heard about the RIAA ISP thing

huh