How many Languages do you know?

I speak fluent German and English. I also had French in school but I forgot much of it because I haven't spoken french in 3,5 years. Smile
(Jul. 07, 2017  4:36 PM)Penguenne Wrote: why do so many people know japanese lol.
i know turkish and english, and I would like to learn japanese.

Actually...japanese is the main language of all the animes(not cartoons) so in order to get more closer to those one should know a least amount of that language I think....and moreover writing japanese is far more complex than speaking which I absolutely dont know....ha ha ha....
yea I wanna learn japanese mainly to be able to play the retro beyblade games Grin
I don't think anyone has translated them...
(Jul. 07, 2017  4:36 PM)Penguenne Wrote: why do so many people know japanese lol.

Well because its speaked in place where those exploding spin tops are made lol.

Its useful to learn Jap if your a blader. It may come handy in many places

I want to eventually watch anime without subtitles hahaha and read manga since so many stop being translated if it's not popular enough.
I'm french so french then english and spanish and finaly

(Jul. 08, 2017  8:00 PM)onyx blader Wrote: I'm french so french then english and spanish 
I'm spanish. I speak fluent Spanish (of course xD) English, Italian and I also speak a little bit of Chinese and Japanese.
English but i'm the process of relearning Spanish and German, while taking up Ukrainian and Japanese
I speak Korean and English but hoping to learn Japanese (for manga and anime) and Chinese (good to put on college applications- I live in the U.S. so they might consider it an exotic language. A lot of people do Spanish as their 2nd language).
I know English, but I’m starting Japanese. The words and phrases I know are: Kon’nichiwa, Dō itashimashite, Watashi no namae wa Cheeto, Sayōnara, Soshite, Arigatō, Arigatō Gozaimasu, Hai, Iie, Hajimemashite, Anata no namae wa nan desu ka.

EDIT: I learned 1-10 and I forgot that I knew Nani.
And those are the things I currently know.
My main is English but after watching dozens of anime i am beginning to understand Japanese.... sorta its not quite there yet
Just learned 1-10 in Japanese! Ichi, Ni, San, Yon, Go, Roku, Nana, Hachi, Kyū, Jyū.
(Jan. 13, 2009  9:47 PM)Anu Wrote: I know this is a bit random... but title says it all.
Well I know Hindi (Fluently spoken but can write some, still learning), English and some Spanish.

Well I know sinhala Tamil and English Anu since I'm from Sri Lanka
english british austrailian canadian and indian
I know English, Francais, Espanol, Bahasa Indonesia and a bit of japanese from karate.

(Apr. 01, 2020  9:24 PM)PBJ520 Wrote: english british austrailian  canadian and indian

TF british english and canadian are the same almost
(Apr. 01, 2020  9:37 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I know English, Francais, Espanol, Bahasa Indonesia and a bit of japanese from karate.

(Apr. 01, 2020  9:24 PM)PBJ520 Wrote: english british austrailian  canadian and indian

TF british english and canadian are the same almost

I assume it was a joke, because English, British, and Canadian are all the same language, English.
I speak enchanting table along with english
English, Korean, and somewhat Japanese
English ( pretty obvious) Spanish ( Because I am Hispanic) and French
Fluent: Nedersaksisch, Dutch, English Moderate: German, French and Swedish Basic: Danish
I speak fluent Arabic and English, and I also know a good amount of stuff about French. I do have a good Japanese accent, but I don't know much about the language itself.
English urdu punjabi and French. But I do sing Japanese openings by heart.
English of course.
Chinese is meh compared to my dad. He is pro.
Cantonese only know 1 to 10, Japanese openings of episodes.
I actually speak nothing else lmao.
My mom can speak 5 languages