[Unanswered]  How light can a beyblade be in order to still be relevant for attack?

I want to know how much weight is enough weight for an attack type if it weighs less than a defense type combo, such as hS. 7G. At (Weight: 54.21) VS tN. 7C. Ir (Weight: 45.33). The combo for Twin Nemesis Weighs 8.88 grams less the Hell Salamander combo. Will Twin Nemesis still be relevant for battle, or Will I have to buy a replacement Winning Valkyrie again?
According to what I have seen, upper attack is best to KO opposite spin. Get a metal God chip, and test First, I don't happen to have tN, but My testings says hS is defeatable.

Test yourself first
(Jul. 06, 2018  6:23 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: According to what I have seen, upper attack is best to KO opposite spin. Get a metal God chip, and test First, I don't happen to have tN, but My testings says hS is defeatable.

Test yourself first

I would do the tests if I had Twin Nemesis or Hell Salamander to begin with, but since I don't, i made this thread so people who do have the mentioned beys can do the testing until I acquire them for myself.
I really need to know how these two beys will work against each other. Can anyone do some testing for me please?
(Jul. 07, 2018  3:41 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I really need to know how these two beys will work against each other. Can anyone do some testing for me please?

We can post in hS testing thread. I may Test with tN next month, since aguynamedmobi is getting that
(Jul. 07, 2018  3:41 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I really need to know how these two beys will work against each other. Can anyone do some testing for me please?

weight is one factor among many.  it’s not the end all be all.

for example, you are suggesting iron on tN.  the use of a sorry driver like iron will have way more of a  detrimental impact than 8 grams.  

that said we are seeing the beginning of the prime cho-z releases, expect all god beys to soon lose all competitive value even Sr and mG

hS has several counters, the one you list is not one of them or even close.
(Jul. 06, 2018  6:23 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: According to what I have seen, upper attack is best to KO opposite spin. Get a metal God chip, and test First, I don't happen to have tN, but My testings says hS is defeatable.

Test yourself first
Upper attack is weak against opposite spin think about it how can u lift something if that thing gains speed upon contact. In plastics upper attack used to be ineffective against left spin combos. The only upper attack in plastics which could take care of opposite spin was spin stealing upper attackers.  As for burst tN  is weak against opposite spin stuff that is the reason why we dont see tN_Iron/Zephyr anymore(aside from the weight difference now adays).  Iron and Zephyr just lose easily to opposite spin stuff thats why mixed attackers do not exist however imo something like tN_Ds can still be used today as it can outspin opposite spin atomic and beat most right spin stuff( idk how it does against eF). Also tN self bursts alot with anything other than a mould chip
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:13 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:

Test yourself first
Upper attack is weak against opposite spin think about it how can u lift something if that thing gains speed upon contact. In plastics upper attack used to be ineffective against left spin combos. The only upper attack in plastics which could take care of opposite spin was spin stealing upper attackers.  As for burst tN  is weak against opposite spin stuff that is the reason why we dont see tN_Iron/Zephyr anymore(aside from the weight difference now adays).  Iron and Zephyr just lose easily to opposite spin stuff thats why mixed attackers do not exist however imo something like tN_Ds can still be used today as it can outspin opposite spin atomic and beat most right spin stuff( idk how it does against eF)

Hmmm, tN DS sounds good. But I said I need to test myself. Even Firefire's tN is on the way, so I can't ask him. Maybe after a week
Deleted post
If you still need testing, I have both beyblades.
(Dec. 26, 2018  7:08 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: If you still need testing, I have both beyblades.

That'd be greatly appreciated, thank you.
In burst series, the hit between two beys that spin in opposite direction is always not so large because plastic is soft and will reduce the power. Therefore, it is not so easy for a tN combo to defeat a hS combo unless you have very good launch skills.
On the other hand, if you use two beys in the same direction, the non-choZ beys are very likely to burst, so you must get a ' driver, such as X', A' or Hn'. Iron is definitely too weak, and its movement is not fast enough to KO a heavy beyblade.
But yes, it is still possible to defeat a heavy bey with a relatively light combo. For example, Twin Nemesis. 7D. X' or Legend Spriggan. 7T. X' can KO or even burst Emperor Forneus.0B.Yr

I didn't notice the date LOL
I hope it is still helpful
(Dec. 27, 2018  2:51 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2018  7:08 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: If you still need testing, I have both beyblades.

That'd be greatly appreciated, thank you.

I don't have cross though.