How does the map work?

Do have to register on it to pin yourself on there or something?
EDIT: Also, how do you get added to the WBS?
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:10 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Do have to register on it to pin yourself on there or something?

Just write in your address.

Also, click Blader Profile.
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:10 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Do have to register on it to pin yourself on there or something?

You can't see when your on there then? Or do you have to write the street address as well?
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:13 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

You can't see when your on there then? Or do you have to write the street address as well?

You have to at least write the city.
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I did that as well as my zip code and state(obvious). But I can't see myself on the map. Is this normal?
Whenever I do mine too specific it doesn't work so I just put "London".
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

I did that as well as my zip code and state(obvious). But I can't see myself on the map. Is this normal?

Are you sure you pressed OK?
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

Are you sure you pressed OK?

Lol, I feel stupid now =d. I missed that it pops up after you type in the address, its kinds tiny, I almost missed it even after you said something.
LOL, I had the same issue. I thought it did an auto refresh. Then the button pooped up.
Reserrecting this thread because I don't wanna make a new one.

How does the map decide how people are layered? because since my brother put himself on there I got put underneath him so now I'm only visible on the map if you zoom in reeeeaaaally close. And thats only because I changed my address so that I wasn't in the same place. If I change my address back then I'm not visible at all. It makes me sad. Unhappy
(Feb. 08, 2009  8:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: Reserrecting this thread because I don't wanna make a new one.

How does the map decide how people are layered? because since my brother put himself on there I got put underneath him so now I'm only visible on the map if you zoom in reeeeaaaally close. And thats only because I changed my address so that I wasn't in the same place. If I change my address back then I'm not visible at all. It makes me sad. Unhappy

Unfortunately, if two people are in the exact same location, obviously one will be completely covered up. Change your address slightly.
Okay this is irritating me, I find myself on the map and then when I click "yes I live here" it takes me to an error page... What gives? Is it broken? Or just me?
Well, Mr. Archaeologist. The developer has stop caring about the map now, I think. And the map is no longer allowing new additions to the map, possibly due to the developers coding or such.

But... This is ONLY an educated GUESS. I can't be sure.. xD
(Sep. 28, 2010  9:42 AM)WolfPopo Wrote: Okay this is irritating me, I find myself on the map and then when I click "yes I live here" it takes me to an error page... What gives? Is it broken? Or just me?
We are currently having technical problems with the map that we could not fix.

So it's not only you.
(Sep. 28, 2010  10:07 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2010  9:42 AM)WolfPopo Wrote: Okay this is irritating me, I find myself on the map and then when I click "yes I live here" it takes me to an error page... What gives? Is it broken? Or just me?
We are currently having technical problems with the map that we could not fix.

So it's not only you.

Oh okay thanks Smile I'll try again once it's sorted out.