How do you organize your beyblades?

Just as the tile says. I personally use 2 Stanley cases and a barbacue set case with foam to hold the beys in place. It's interesting to me how other people keep there beyblades. Sorry if this thread has already been posted. And please close it if it has already been posted
i use a fake beyblade box to store my tournament beys and some fishing bait boxes for all the rest
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:03 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: i use a fake beyblade box to store my tournament beys and some fishing bait boxes for all the rest

Is it one of the ones with a ton of gold fakes in it?
I like to keep them disassembled in Stanley cases, they are fairly cheap and stacks.
[Image: bW2eycV.jpg]
(Sep. 28, 2019  6:00 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:03 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: i use a fake beyblade box to store my tournament beys and some fishing bait boxes for all the rest

Is it one of the ones with a ton of gold fakes in it?

no its a box with stickers and a typo on on sticker wbba box
(Sep. 28, 2019  8:14 PM)Mikuri Wrote: I like to keep them disassembled in Stanley cases, they are fairly cheap and stacks.
[Image: bW2eycV.jpg]

I use the same case!
i get cases from somewhere like Walmart or Home Depot and have cases for each part, 1 for Layers, 1 for Disks and Frames, and 1 for Drivers/Performance Tips