cauze i was battling my little brother using my dragoon g

he was using trygle attack ring
8 heavy WD
and Wolborg 4 Blade base

we launched my Eg went off
and as soon as dragoon g hits my little brother's beyblade

my dragoon g bladebase split in half and EG cracked opened

So how do fix the EG?
so the engine gear in a state when you can screw it back together again?, or has the plastic on the outside of the engine gear actully cracked where it was'nt supposed too?
TorchPegasus Wrote:so the engine gear in a state when you can screw it back together again?

YEa but some of the gears inside the EG came out of place
happend to me to, i kinda fixed mine but alot of the time it wont go off, and sometimes it ramdomly does...im sure you can fix it properly though....you still got the little gear cogs things that fell out?
Replace it. It's illegal to use now.
Bey Brad Wrote:Replace it. It's illegal to use now.

I did

I order a Dragoon G
already
TorchPegasus Wrote:happend to me to, i kinda fixed mine but alot of the time it wont go off, and sometimes it ramdomly does...im sure you can fix it properly though....you still got the little gear cogs things that fell out?

yea
illegal? ow, im guessing that fixing would proberly count as 'toggling' with it or somthing, ow well, sorry dude, well, on the upper hand Dragoon G is only about $10 on ebay with p+p included so...
TorchPegasus Wrote:happend to me to, i kinda fixed mine but alot of the time it wont go off, and sometimes it ramdomly does...im sure you can fix it properly though....you still got the little gear cogs things that fell out?

yea i still have them
ow good thing dude, at least now you got spare parts...
but Brad, can you explain why its illegal? thanks
TorchPegasus Wrote:but Brad, can you explain why its illegal? thanks

Using broken parts is illegal. Fixing broken parts and using them is illegal.