How do deck compisitions work?

I want to know all about them; like the number of beys you can have and what factors should i think about while making them.
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:28 PM)Foxblade Wrote: I want to know all about them; like the number of beys you can have and what factors should i think about while making them.

You are allowed three beys in deck. You cannot repeat any parts. For making a good deck, you want to think about what your opponents will use, and make a deck that has at least counter to everything.
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:32 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:28 PM)Foxblade Wrote: I want to know all about them; like the number of beys you can have and what factors should i think about while making them.

You are allowed three beys in deck. You cannot repeat any parts. For making a good deck, you want to think about what your opponents will use, and make a deck that has at least counter to everything.

Thanks!
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:36 PM)Foxblade Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:32 PM)Armor Wrote: You are allowed three beys in deck. You cannot repeat any parts. For making a good deck, you want to think about what your opponents will use, and make a deck that has at least counter to everything.

Thanks!

No problem! If you have any questions just ask.

Here’s some additional info from the WBO rulebook about the Deck Format:

Deck Format

A special set of rules used in the final stages of WBO Beyblade tournaments that allows you to strategically switch between Beyblade combinations during the match.
Scoring
Matches are to 5 points. Out-spins are worth 1 point; knock-outs and bursts are worth 2 points. If your Beyblade exits the stadium or bursts without making contact with the opposing Beyblade they’ll receive 1 point. Frames or God Chips falling off the opposing Beyblade are also considered a round loss and are worth 1 point.
Deck Building
During deck building, you build up to 3 Beyblades with no repeated parts that will make up your deck for that match. 
  • Regular God Chips may be repeated.
  • Only one Level Chip may be used per deck.
  • Including both Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY versions of a part (ex. Valkyrie/Valtryek) is not permitted.
  • Including both the regular and Dash versions of a Driver (ex. Xtreme/Xtreme’) is not permitted.
  • Including both the regular and SlingShock versions of a Driver (ex. Eternal/Eternal-S) is not permitted.
  • If using a Gatinko Layers, no components (Base, Weight, Gatinko Chip) may be repeated across different combinations.
Additionally, you may use one launcher for each spin direction with your deck for the duration of the match. Accessories attached to each launcher may not be removed or reconfigured once the match has begun. Launchers and accessories must be chosen during the deck building phase.

Once you’ve assembled your desired deck and chosen launcher(s), you can declare that your deck is ready. The judge will inspect your deck and launcher(s). Before the match begins, both Bladers will inspect each other’s decks. Then the Beyblade selection phase happens in secret as normal.
Replays
After each round, the loser is asked if they want a replay, which bars both bladers from switching their Beyblade (or mode of their Beyblade) in the next round. Replays do not alter the result of the previous round; a loss is still a loss, and you can’t replay once you’ve lost the match.
Switching
If a replay is declined, both bladers may switch Beyblades before the next round. The winner of the previous round must declare first if they will switch. If they will switch, they must make their selection (including mode changes, if applicable) and then show it to the opponent. The loser then has the option to switch their Beyblade for another Beyblade in their deck; however, they are not obligated to.