How do I make a banner?

Hi, so I was wondering how to make a banner under my posts. I have a gif I want to use but dont know how. thanks.
Use the change/edit signature to add it in. Its fairly simple, as you have to use the WBO’s image coding in order for it to work. But make sure its upload somewhere on the internet first. WattPad is the easiest when it comes to uploading images before you add them here. Or at least, for me; it makes the links shorter and the images will have no problems being added onto WBO

Though, if you are talking about adding your name/quotes/words onto the GIF, then you might want to find an editor for that. Make sure the GIF you are using is from a free source, such as official posters or anime screenshots. Dont use GIFs and other property from people who drew them as art; its disrespectful
(Jun. 12, 2019  2:07 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Use the change/edit signature to add it in. Its fairly simple, as you have to use the WBO’s image coding in order for it to work. But make sure its upload somewhere on the internet first. WattPad is the easiest when it comes to uploading images before you add them here. Or at least, for me; it makes the links shorter and the images will have no problems being added onto WBO

Though, if you are talking about adding your name/quotes/words onto the GIF, then you might want to find an editor for that. Make sure the GIF you are using is from a free source, such as official posters or anime screenshots. Dont use GIFs and other property from people who drew them as art; its disrespectful

Thanks. I wasn't planning to make a quote on it lol. I'm using a gif from Gify. Will that work?
(Jun. 12, 2019  3:19 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  2:07 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Use the change/edit signature to add it in. Its fairly simple, as you have to use the WBO’s image coding in order for it to work. But make sure its upload somewhere on the internet first. WattPad is the easiest when it comes to uploading images before you add them here. Or at least, for me; it makes the links shorter and the images will have no problems being added onto WBO

Thanks. I wasn't planning to make a quote on it lol. I'm using a gif from Gify. Will that work?

Depends on what the GIF looks like. Most people are cool with photos and free content