How did you come up with your name?

When I joined I was nooby. I couldn't find any variation of Dragon Emperor that wasn't take, so what was the next best thing besides Emperor ? King (I wasn't about to become Dragon Dictator.). It just stuck from there on and I always came back to it.
When I first joined,I was known as shadow's wing,later Classik

Classik is my battle name,dance name and nickname at school (that and az),Everybody used to comment on how "Orginal" I was so therefore,the thug known as Classik was born

Tsuna was just for the love of the character,as well as Reborn! the anime he is from.
Because I love Shido Itsuka <3 and the anime he's from,which is Date A Live.

Edit:1000th post baby.
(Jan. 15, 2015  6:32 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Because I love Shido Itsuka <3 and the anime he's from,which is Date A Live.

Edit:1000th post baby.
Damn,You've posted more then me XD
Lubbock...He's my favourite Akame Ga Kill! character...He's like me.
I picked my name because i like pokemon and I thought the carp thing was funny.
At first, I thought your name was an insult, since the insults are always replaced by "carp" on the WBO Serious
My name originated from a weird comparison about 4-5 years ago between Silver the Hedgehog and Tsubasa from MFB, thinking that Tsubasa was Silver's human version. I've stuck with it for most things.
My user is actually from classic bakugan its a fusion or drago (dra) tigrerra (gre) and preyus (us) and just 111 was kinda a random number in case other people came up with the idea
I got Blader_Syre because I got Blader because I am and Syre because 1. It’s the Middle name of my Favortie actor and also the name of my Beyblade series.
(Aug. 31, 2020  2:26 AM)Dragreus111 Wrote: My user is actually from classic bakugan its a fusion or drago (dra) tigrerra (gre) and preyus (us) and just 111 was kinda a random number in case other people came up with the idea

Stop Necroposting. We're not reviving a dead Name Origin thread from 2015 and earlier.