How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk

Hey guys! I found the official trailer of HTTYD 2! It's in the OP!Grin
I have added character posters from How To Train Your Dragon 2 Character Posters! I will add Fishlegs and the Tuffnut and Ruffnut posters once I find them.Smile
I found a HTTYD2 site! Check it out! Its in the OP!Smile
I went to go see HTTYD 2 today!! Grin it was awesome!!Smile though I cried!Unhappy
Spoiler alert!
By the way guys! Guess what? There's going to be a How To Train Your Dragon 3! It's supposed to be coming out in 2016!Grin can't wait to see thatSmile
These movies are mediocre at best to be honest..
(Jun. 14, 2014  9:19 PM)Neo~ Wrote: These movies are mediocre at best to be honest..

This sequel wasn't! It was the best sequel I've ever seen!Grin it's better than the first, to me.Smile
(Jun. 14, 2014  11:34 PM)Ryukiba Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2014  9:19 PM)Neo~ Wrote: These movies are mediocre at best to be honest..

This sequel wasn't! It was the best sequel I've ever seen!Grin it's better than the first, to me.Smile

They didn't need to continue it. It doesn't have the appeal of something else; like Shrek.
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

But really, just because the franchise doesn't appeal to you or me doesn't mean it's not popular among other viewers, such as my younger sister and her friends, who have been eagerly awaiting the sequel since they saw the first trailer months ago.

Shrek didn't necessarily need a sequel, but it was popular enough that it got one. Same case here.

Now I pray that Shrek doesn't strike me down.
(Jun. 15, 2014  1:56 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

But really, just because the franchise doesn't appeal to you or me doesn't mean it's not popular among other viewers, such as my younger sister and her friends, who have been eagerly awaiting the sequel since they saw the first trailer months ago.

Shrek didn't necessarily need a sequel, but it was popular enough that it got one. Same case here.

Now I pray that Shrek doesn't strike me down.

Hey, Shrek 2 (just like Toy Story 2) improved everything the last film had, and it was still memorable.