How To Make Burst Beys 10X Harder To Burst (NO DOUBT BEST METHOD)

(Dec. 09, 2015  5:26 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: No such trace remains Neo. Sharing my personal experience though.

Oh, cool. I may try this soon, then. So it definitely has a decent grip on the parts. Nice to know.
Yah, glad i was able to help u with my personal experience Neo
(Dec. 09, 2015  5:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2015  5:23 PM)Neo Wrote: Last words on the Zankye matter;
I believe that Zankye's wording on his first post in this thread sounded unnecessarily rude to FIREFIRE. I think FIREFIRE still deserves a formal apology, in PM or not. Affiliate or not, you can't say it didn't sound rude, no matter the intentions of the post.
Dropping this now.

It is critical about the method, not insulting FIREFIRE in any way, unlike athreya50's comment before he edited his post.

Athreya50 seems so have beef with FIREFIRE. I didn't see the comment, but I'll assume it was rude like you said.
Zankye called it "pointless" and "a waste of time". That's a rude way to say it. While I agree it does ruin the purpose of the system; I'm sure some wanted this, and it comes off as if Zankye spat on his idea, disregarding it.
Dropping this now.

(Dec. 09, 2015  5:42 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: Yah, glad i was able to help u with my personal experience Neo

Thanks.
Or you can just hot glue gun all the parts together, it's not perminant and it works very well so obviously that would work much better (yes i've tried it).
i choose dryed glue because it is safest and won't look illegal after unmodifying. hot glue may go inside and affect bursting macanisum, also i tried many different method due to my last method [how to fix bb10] dammaged wolborg 4 of @[athreya50], thats why i choose this method after trying 50 different thing and glues between driver
Huh that's weird, I've tried hot glue gun method and all the parts were fine once i took the hot glue out. Maybe you just didn't apply the hot glue properly so it messed up some of your parts?