How Embarassing!!

purple nurple:
The unexpected squeezing and twisting of the nipple. Resulting in bruised (purple) nipple area.

... How Embarrassing
I asked someone to homecoming via text. Enough said.

In my defense, I didn't know where her locker was, nor did I see her at all during the day. So it was the only way. Luckily we just went as friends XD
Mine is when I was 14 talking to someone at my house and then my dog as cute as he is comes up and starts to nudge to play with me so I pet him and push him away so he goes for a while and then runs up to me and knocks me flat on the floor (I'M TOO EMBARASSED NOW SO I'M GOING)
I had a moment once... it was a bit more awkward for me and embarrassing for the other person. XD

So I was on a whale watch for a field trip (really cool), and I'm walking along the deck of the boat watching one of the wales swimming along, and suddenly this arm whips out of nowhere, and this lady in a hoodie pulls me up next to her and puts her arm around me, pointing at the whale and saying "look" and calling me by someone else' name. Confused

I was seriously shaken after that... then I went inside and laughed my head off. XP I feel really bad for whoever she though I was, LOL.
Oh my god. That's got to be the worst one yet! lol
Did she honestly faint?
I was singing in a concert at school (choir was required) and I was on the third row of the riders, and I just fainted and fell down two rows of risers and hit the ground. The embarrassing thing was when my mom ran up in the middle and started yelling to see if I was ok. The actual act of fainting was really fun, but the attention wasn't.
I have a weight training class first period and on that particular day we focused a lot on the abs.

I'm in English for second period, and my core is just so sore, I decided I'd flex really hard and see if it feels any better after.

Big mistake.

I didn't realize at that moment I had a god-defying fart charged up, and when I flexed hard, the deafening boom of my flatulence shook the classroom and shattered the windows.

Needless to say, I think I handled the situation pretty well though. I just told the teacher I had flatulence issues, and we moved on. Thank the Lord it wasn't a smelly fart.
My apologies for the necro, but this ones worth it: Me and my friends were playing SSB4, and we were spread throughout the bedroom and my dad went to the bathroom. Turns out it was his rare smelly ones, which I was unaware of. My dad went back to the living room, but not before saying "You wanna faint or something?" As I was opening the bedroom door. Needless to say I turned into a tomato in front of my friends, and my dad embarrassed himself. Another embarrassing moment was me retreading this post. Now I'm thinking to myself," Have I ever regretted writing a comment?"