Hosting a tournament by Myself

This is heavyblader666 and I'm wondering how can I host a tournament myself cause there is a lot of people that blade in my area. Please reply ASAP!Wink
You simply make sure that you have enough people; you find an appropriate place to hold the tournament; you learn the rules; you ensure that you have enough legal stadiums; etc.

And of course you post in the Event Proposals forum and wait for us to approve your tournament. Meanwhile, post more so we can see if we can trust you.
Thanks Kai-v! Your like one of the coolest staff members ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
in order to have a tournament, it has to be approved?
(Jul. 14, 2010  12:57 AM)genbbladelovr Wrote: in order to have a tournament, it has to be approved?
You can have one if you want, however you cannot advertise it here and you will not have access to Beypoints, Faces and Credits ... And possible prizes or money we can provide.
wait do you mean I can't advertise it here or I can, but only if its approved?
(Jul. 14, 2010  1:14 AM)genbbladelovr Wrote: wait do you mean I can't advertise it here or I can, but only if its approved?
If you know you have enough Beybladers however that you do not want to get it approved because, for instance, you want to play with bad Hasbro stadiums, then you cannot advertise it here. If you are just trying to do your best in gathering enough people for a tournament that you would hopefully want to get approved, then of course we encourage you to do all the required advertisement.
hi , im wondering how to host a tournament in india bangalore and how to publicize it and can u host a tournament in bangalore
Evil phonexi
Post a thread in the "Event Proposals" forum. Hold one yourself.
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:18 PM)stormpegasus715 Wrote: is anyone host tournament in westampton nj
This is not the place to ask that ... Read the FAQ section.
(Jul. 14, 2010  1:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  1:14 AM)genbbladelovr Wrote: wait do you mean I can't advertise it here or I can, but only if its approved?
If you know you have enough Beybladers however that you do not want to get it approved because, for instance, you want to play with bad Hasbro stadiums, then you cannot advertise it here. If you are just trying to do your best in gathering enough people for a tournament that you would hopefully want to get approved, then of course we encourage you to do all the required advertisement.

And how can I be notified if theres WBO tournament where I live?
You need to check the Official Events forum.
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to check the Official Events forum.

ok but if theres an event forum and I check it,how can I inform them to let me enter the tournament and how I pay whithout having pass.
You can simply post in the topic for the tournament to let the organiser know that you will be attending and that they can add you to the list in the first post.

On the day of the event, you will just give the organiser five dollars instead of ten.
ok thank you.
I know I say this a lot... but is this thread even necessary? Everyone already knows how to do this, and I'm pretty sure the Even Proposals explains it all. For thats why it was made.
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You can simply post in the topic for the tournament to let the organiser know that you will be attending and that they can add you to the list in the first post.

On the day of the event, you will just give the organiser five dollars instead of ten.

can u give me a link to event forum cause the one I found I don know if thats the one cause its old
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:00 PM)Zepharo Wrote: can u give me a link to event forum cause the one I found I don know if thats the one cause its old

The forum is called "Official Events" ... Make sure you know the difference between 'forum' and 'topic/thread'.