Horusood Hasbro Only Combo Opinions

Looking for opinions on this Horusood Hasbro Only Combo

Energy Layer: Horusood
Forge Disc: 00
Performance Tip: Bullet I-H

When I get the chance I may swap 00 for 0 to get a feel on which I like better.
(Mar. 13, 2020  7:10 AM)DranzDiabolos Wrote: Looking for opinions on this Horusood Hasbro Only Combo

Energy Layer: Horusood
Forge Disc: 00
Performance Tip: Bullet I-H

When I get the chance I may swap 00 for 0 to get a feel on which I like better.

It’s amazing. Cheeto can’t be stopped (the Beyblade, not me).

But overall, it seems good in Classic but in standard it might struggle due to weight.
Horusood Gravity Eternal-S and use the Build Me A Combo #2 thread instead

If ur trying to make a burst classic combo neither hypersphere tips nor Numbered disks are allowed
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:05 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Horusood Gravity Eternal-S and use the Build Me A Combo #2 thread instead

If ur trying to make a burst classic combo neither hypersphere tips nor Numbered disks are allowed

I thought “Build Me A Combo” was for asking for help building a combo and not opinions on a combo? 

Also this is just a for fun combo for friends. Not for classic.
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:57 PM)DranzDiabolos Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:05 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Horusood Gravity Eternal-S and use the Build Me A Combo #2 thread instead

I thought “Build Me A Combo” was for asking for help building a combo and not opinions on a combo? 

Sorry misread

It’s a pretty good combo but Valor-H would be good if you wanna stick with hypersphere, or atomic or bearing is good as well, keep 00 instead of 0 and maybe put the cross frame
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s amazing. Cheeto can’t be stopped (the Beyblade, not me).

But overall, it seems good in Classic but in standard it might struggle due to weight.

I have the recolor so it’s less like a “Cheeto” and more like “Purple Stuff” (If anyone gets the reference I’ll be surprised)
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:08 PM)DranzDiabolos Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s amazing. Cheeto can’t be stopped (the Beyblade, not me).

I have the recolor so it’s less like a “Cheeto” and more like “Purple Stuff” (If anyone gets the reference I’ll be surprised)

Oh. Well then this combo will crash and burn.
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:02 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Sorry misread

It’s a pretty good combo but Valor-H would be good if you wanna stick with hypersphere, or atomic or bearing is good as well, keep 00 instead of 0 and maybe put the cross frame

I find this kinda interesting because I was thinking thinking Valor-H but Bullet I-H only won out because of personal preference.
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:14 PM)DranzDiabolos Wrote:

I find this kinda interesting because I was thinking thinking Valor-H but Bullet I-H only won out because of personal preference.
Valor H has the most LAD out of all hypersphere tips but atomic still has more

The worst LAD would come from Keep-H or Orbit-H or whatever comes on balkesh
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:16 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:14 PM)DranzDiabolos Wrote: I find this kinda interesting because I was thinking thinking Valor-H but Bullet I-H only won out because of personal preference.

Actually Bullet-H has more than any driver.
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Oh. Well then this combo will crash and burn.

That’s the reaction I want on peoples faces when they see it. They’ll never see it coming. Purple Stuff will be disgusting.
maybe horusood 13 Zeta-S
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:16 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Valor H has the most LAD out of all hypersphere tips but atomic still has more

Actually Bullet-H has more than any driver.

And I slapped it on there for personal preference. Neat.
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:08 PM)DranzDiabolos Wrote: I have the recolor so it’s less like a “Cheeto” and more like “Purple Stuff” (If anyone gets the reference I’ll be surprised)

Oh. Well then this combo will crash and burn.

So this combo got stomped like a Goomba. And you won't guess by what. It was Rudr. You might be thinking what combo. I'll tell you what combo. It was Rudr R5 7 Linear-H. Yes it was straight out of packaging. However that's not all, it beat everyone else's beyblades! Ace Dragon, Rock Dragon, Glyph Dragon, Judgement Joker, Sword Valtryek V5 and so on all dead. We ended up playing King of the Hill just to end the reign of Rudr. I ended it with Drigger Slash Gravity Coil-H it was a nightmare but the worst part was that Rudr never lost to a burst he burst everyone else. Moral of the story Rudr is Rude!
Get strike valtrek and noctemis then put noctemis tip and switch it with valtreks the you get a strong valtrek and a strong noctemis.
How dare you disrespect the purple cheeto. If you have a next battle you should give them the cheeto death stare.

coincidence you're both great

the bey and you

but that reference to pokemon isn't

but thats my opinion

but what about horusood h2

i'm thinking ring accel that is if you got unicrest  and any bey with accel
horusood sucks but I would use Outer Jagged-H
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:02 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:57 PM)DranzDiabolos Wrote: I thought “Build Me A Combo” was for asking for help building a combo and not opinions on a combo? 

Sorry misread

Bullet 1-H is better than Valor

(Mar. 13, 2020  5:16 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  5:14 PM)DranzDiabolos Wrote: I find this kinda interesting because I was thinking thinking Valor-H but Bullet I-H only won out because of personal preference.

No, no on every level. Valor is one of the most monospin hypersphere drivers in the bunch only really being good in same, things like linear-H, jaggy-H, Rise-H, and especially Bullet 1-H beat it in LAD. All of these options can go even with wall.Br on the right disk set-up and are extremely good at what they do. Valor is not the best in the situation nor does it have the best LAD
(May. 06, 2020  12:05 AM)bladekid Wrote:

Bullet 1-H is better than Valor

(Mar. 13, 2020  5:16 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Valor H has the most LAD out of all hypersphere tips but atomic still has more

No, no on every level. Valor is one of the most monospin hypersphere drivers in the bunch only really being good in same, things like linear-H, jaggy-H, Rise-H, and especially Bullet 1-H beat it in LAD. All of these options can go even with wall.Br on the right disk set-up and are extremely good at what they do. Valor is not the best in the situation nor does it have the best LAD

Valor is better then bullet in same spin tho with it's godly stamina. I am rlly confused on which hp driver has the most LAD the most consistently between Jagged-H Rise-H and Bullet-H
(May. 06, 2020  12:26 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  12:05 AM)bladekid Wrote: Bullet 1-H is better than Valor

Valor is better then bullet in same spin tho with it's godly stamina. I am rlly confused on which hp driver has the most LAD the most consistently between Jagged-H Rise-H and Bullet-H
Idk if it's stamina is worth the LAD trade off though. As it said, it's good in same spin, but really falls short in the LAD department. I would say the hypersphere LAD tier list of with the 4 I mentioned would go: S, bullet, A+, Jaggy and Linear, A, Rs.