Homemade Beyblades

I need someone to make me Assault Raider Attack Beyblade based off of torch aries 125SD using original series mold with spin gear bit beast based off of yugioh card axe raider except without the axe instead using armored glove fists can you make it or convince hasbro to make it this summer
Hi all,
I just wanted to inform you that I'm now open to 3D design and print commissions for Beyblades. I just can't print metal (metal should be available sometime in 2020)
If you're interested, then contact me on https://explorerrizvi7.wixsite.com/website-1 or Explorerrizvi@gmail.com.

(Mar. 08, 2009  12:21 AM)Rocky Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2009  4:18 PM)Giga Wrote: Someone really should lock this ridiculous topic

I don't think it's ridiculous - I think it's quite fun. Tongue_out I always wanted to make my own beyblade but I'm busy at the moment.......and not all to sure where I'd start/how I'd go about making it. Pinching_eyes_2

I can 3D print a Beyblade, just can't do metal.

(Mar. 08, 2009  12:21 AM)Rocky Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2009  4:18 PM)Giga Wrote: Someone really should lock this ridiculous topic

I don't think it's ridiculous - I think it's quite fun. Tongue_out I always wanted to make my own beyblade but I'm busy at the moment.......and not all to sure where I'd start/how I'd go about making it. Pinching_eyes_2

I can 3D print a Beyblade, just can't do metal.