[Fan Fiction]  Hollow's Beyblade fic thread

(Aug. 13, 2021  9:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2021  9:06 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: no, i cant think of a character lol

Fair enough. (I'll edit this post when I finish double checking the winners)
Aham- The winners are, actually, idk for sure

LJ-Blader certainly got first place, but I can't decide if LegendJustice or Kiryu Kazuma , mostly because I can see both characters fit very well. So here's is the bracket:

1st place: LJ-Blader
2nd Place: Kiryu Kazuma
3rd Place: LegendJustice
(lol, that's basically the order of the submissions)

1st place character will appear soon, as for 2nd and 3rd, they will appear later on. Maybe as friends, maybe as enemies, only future will tell.

Also, Legend. Consider it your lucky day, I would choose Kiryu's character but since I'm in a good mood I spared you.

nice! good job everyone who participating
I'm very sorry for LJ-Blader, LegendJustice and Kiryu if you guys get mentioned a lot of times (If it does happen, prob not)
Gg everyone!
Chapter 5, a good example that I'm not that good at writing yet. Half way through I got nauseous, so yeah.
(I don't see a chapter here, must have been outdated)
Also, Is it a Beyjitzu reference?
lemme see...

eh, not to me, nice episode! i see no grammar mistakes!
I'll try doing sth different, I'll try to make a longer chapter since that might improve quality and etc. So GenesisBlader , no need to be worried, expect it to be at least this week.
I'll try counter the increase of time between chapters with some #shorts.
(Aug. 16, 2021  12:13 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I'll try doing sth different, I'll try to make a longer chapter since that might improve quality and etc. So GenesisBlader , no need to be worried, expect it to be at least this week.
I'll try counter the increase of time between chapters with some #shorts.

alright nice!
Tyson info:

Even tho he's the antag, I tried to make him less evil and stuff. It's not like every antag is evil anyways
(Me who was making my Antag being trained by Phi) Oh Antag is not always evil?
(Aug. 17, 2021  5:49 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: (Me who was making my Antag being trained by Phi) Oh Antag is not always evil?

We’re in 2021, antagonist does not equal villain. They’re simply someone whose goal and/or ideals conflict with the protagonist’s, and sometimes act as foil to said protagonist, but doesn’t have to be evil.
(Aug. 17, 2021  5:49 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: (Me who was making my Antag being trained by Phi) Oh Antag is not always evil?

Pinkrose is correct, Lui wasn't an evil villain, it's just his style of Blading clashed with Valt and he was ruthless while Valt was a bit more careful (What am I talking about, this kid trips everywhere) I don't really know about Gwyn because HE wanted to break Dragon but wasn't really evil, Definition of Antagnost in Google
Opposes not evil, so Lui in a way opposed Valt because they both had very different Blading Style's but overall: You don't need to be evil to be an antagonist, in fact, I'm thinking Rashad won't be an evil antagonist he just despises Bell for many legit reasons (Sorry Pinkrose)
(Aug. 17, 2021  7:11 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

We’re in 2021, antagonist does not equal villain. They’re simply someone whose goal and/or ideals conflict with the protagonist’s, and sometimes act as foil to said protagonist, but doesn’t have to be evil.
UnseenBurst PinkRose I already know that Not all Antags are evil I just wanted my Antag to be Truly evil I know that Lui just had a different idea of what valt idea, Thus you don't have to correct me I already no it and I just said that as a joke.
The last truly evil antagonist was phi who was a sadistic malicious Blader who enjoyed tormenting his opponents and seeing despair and hopelessness when he destroyed their Beys
(Aug. 17, 2021  7:41 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: The last truly evil antagonist was phi who was a sadistic malicious Blader who enjoyed tormenting his opponents and seeing despair and hopelessness when he destroyed their Beys

Lane would like to know your location
*Squeals in fear and scampers behind couch
(Aug. 17, 2021  7:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  7:41 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: The last truly evil antagonist was phi who was a sadistic malicious Blader who enjoyed tormenting his opponents and seeing despair and hopelessness when he destroyed their Beys

Lane would like to know your location

Lane at the end of sparking And Flare would like yours
Guys I don't wanna be a party pooper and stuff but this is Hollow's thread so I'm pretty sure we can't use it as a chatting server
(Aug. 17, 2021  10:33 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Guys I don't wanna be a party pooper and stuff but this is Hollow's thread so I'm pretty sure we can't use it as a chatting server

Thank you !
You're right 100%. It's against the rules, but at the same time if you guys do it about the fic itself, it's fine ig. (I'm talking about ontopic stuff)

I wouldn't have stopped them on my own so thank you.
Tyson bey (aka Tyson info part.2)
Banish Tartarus metal Zephyr' 12Axe-II
(Aug. 18, 2021  9:48 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Tyson bey (aka Tyson info part.2)

g n a r l y !

WHAT A OG NAME!!!
(Aug. 18, 2021  10:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

WHAT A OG NAME!!!

Idk what you mean by that (I also don't know what it means). 
OG
[OG]

ABBREVIATION
  1. officer of the guard. (this is it?)
(Aug. 18, 2021  10:05 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  10:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: WHAT A OG NAME!!!

Idk what you mean by that (I also don't know what it means). 
OG
[OG]

ABBREVIATION
  1. officer of the guard. (this is it?)

Og means Original