[Fan Fiction]  Hollow's Beyblade fic thread

(Aug. 06, 2021  10:38 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Lol, I'm so glad you made a sequel to Beyjitzu! Maybe add some other characters in Beyjitzu.

I could add a beyjitzu character later, but Beyjitzu must be finished first. (but that's a great idea, I didn't thought about that)

It'll probably be finished before September
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:38 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Lol, I'm so glad you made a sequel to Beyjitzu! Maybe add some other characters in Beyjitzu.

I could add a beyjitzu character later, but Beyjitzu must be finished first. (but that's a great idea, I didn't thought about that)

wow now I wanna make a sequel to something
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:41 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:38 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I could add a beyjitzu character later, but Beyjitzu must be finished first. (but that's a great idea, I didn't thought about that)

wow now I wanna make a sequel to something

I'd say it's more of a spin-off than a sequel
Anyways: Sarah and Scylla info has been added, you can find it on the main post.

I might do chapter 2 today because I'll be busy tomorrow. (I'll try doing for each 2 days 1 chapter)

Edit: LJ-Blader I've added a new thing to the Sparking II system, you might want to update your bey (Don't kill me lol). It's basically a frame for the chassis and you need to add that, you can make one from an existing frame or make your own.
Okay, updated!
2nd chapter is out! you can find it on the main post or right here:
(edit: Highly outdated, so I removed)
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:10 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: 2nd chapter is out! you can find it on the main post or right here:

nice chapter! didnt see much mistakes
Great chapter! And max's dad is just letting people in for dinner? My parents would never do that
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:31 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Great chapter! And max's dad is just letting people in for dinner? My parents would never do that

He's a chill guy, plus Sarah and Kevin are Max's only real friends (like, irl (not like she has that much online either)). I would do the same on this case.

Also, all the grammar comes from Microsoft Word auto-corrector and my own
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:34 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:31 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Great chapter! And max's dad is just letting people in for dinner? My parents would never do that

He's a chill guy, plus Sarah and Kevin are Max's only real friends (like, irl (not like she has that much online either)). I would do the same on this case.

Also, all the grammar comes from word auto-corrector and my own

I did notice a little mistakes tho forgot what line it was and MAX (girl) HAS BEYS FROM DIFFERENT ELEMENTS OF EARTH??????????
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:41 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:34 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: He's a chill guy, plus Sarah and Kevin are Max's only real friends (like, irl (not like she has that much online either)). I would do the same on this case.

Also, all the grammar comes from word auto-corrector and my own

I did notice a little mistakes tho forgot what line it was and MAX (girl) HAS BEYS FROM DIFFERENT ELEMENTS OF EARTH??????????
yes, she has Oxigen, Carbon, etc.. each one having a unique ability that resembles it's own element. They're not that important tho.
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:42 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:41 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I did notice a little mistakes tho forgot what line it was and MAX (girl) HAS BEYS FROM DIFFERENT ELEMENTS OF EARTH??????????
yes, she has Oxigen, Carbon, etc.. each one having a unique ability that resembles it's own element. They're not that important tho.

wow thats lit!
Oh look, a Chapter! ( I think My chapters are a bit short, especially this one. Anyways, you can find it here and on the first post)
(outdated, thus useless)
(Aug. 10, 2021  12:13 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Oh look, a Chapter! ( I think My chapters are a bit short, especially this one. Anyways, you can find it here and on the first post)

Not gonna lie, you had me tearing up near the end, Awezome Chapter! Also, is Percy gonna make an appearance when Beyjitzu ends?
(Aug. 10, 2021  12:13 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Oh look, a Chapter! ( I think My chapters are a bit short, especially this one. Anyways, you can find it here and on the first post)
nicely done!!
(Aug. 10, 2021  12:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Not gonna lie, you had me tearing up near the end, Awezome Chapter! Also, is Percy gonna make an appearance when Beyjitzu ends?
As a legend, Probably yes. As the main goal to beat (Like Lui on the tournament that Aiga went)? Probably not.

Also, Max was confused because she never resonated the normal way before, so she never have seen magnesium and thinks everything about resonance is just "crazy people that ate wierd mushrooms"
I was thinking and maybe this could be a cool theme. (I also don't know how to put videos to see here, so here's the link)
The 4th chapter is out today too, maybe 2hr after this post.
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:53 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I was thinking and maybe this could be a cool theme. (I also don't know how to put videos to see here, so here's the link)
The 4th chapter is out today too, maybe 2hr after this post.

you can put a video by using preview post, tap the icon "insert video".
Hello! Unfortunately I was not able to finish today's chapter, so I'll finish it tomorrow.

I would also like to know how to insert images and make them visible without needing to click on a link. GenesisBlader do you have any idea? On how to do it.
(Aug. 11, 2021  10:57 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Hello! Unfortunately I was not able to finish today's chapter, so I'll finish it tomorrow.

I would also like to know how to insert images and make them visible without needing to click on a link. GenesisBlader do you have any idea? On how to do it.

hmm im not so sure
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:03 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  10:57 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Hello! Unfortunately I was not able to finish today's chapter, so I'll finish it tomorrow.

hmm im not so sure

I mean, I think UnseenBurst did it with Percy picture
I think you use [img] insert link here [/img]