[Fan Fiction]  Hollow's Beyblade fic thread

(Sep. 01, 2021  8:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: So, here's a system. You're free to use it but you will have to credit me:

Gemini System:
And I'll let you guys guess this combo:

S-A Md.Artemis Mn. Op'

S-A Midnight Artemis Minus/Minimum Operate'?
(Sep. 04, 2021  7:24 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  8:09 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: So, here's a system. You're free to use it but you will have to credit me:

Gemini System:
And I'll let you guys guess this combo:

S-A Md.Artemis Mn. Op'

S-A Midnight Artemis Minus/Minimum Operate'?

Everything except the disc is right (go check Apollo disc for reference), you can try to guess the S-A gimmick if you want (it's two words)
(Sep. 04, 2021  7:33 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2021  7:24 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: S-A Midnight Artemis Minus/Minimum Operate'?

Everything except the disc is right (go check Apollo disc for reference), you can try to guess the S-A gimmick if you want (it's two words)

ohhh

S-A Midnight Artemis Moon Operate'

id what S-A means... hmmmmhmhmhmh
Smash Attack maybe?
(Sep. 04, 2021  7:36 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Smash Attack maybe?

Close, but remember, this part does not make contact at all, it only gives the blades a gimmick. (most of the time, exceptions exist)

but you got attack right, It's Spring Attack

This chapter introduces something, what it is? Also, you can see that I didn't put max effort into this, mostly because I need to read 2 books ASAP.

Chapter 8
Edit: I made it a bit longer.

UnseenBurst LegendJustice GenesisBlader tell me if it's ok in length.

Edit2: so a major part of the chapter bugged and the - are very close to the words, srry
Who wants random beys with Greek letters? So I'm the only one...
(most likely canon)
Πrophecy Πerceus Πrotect Πercevere -10 (any armor really)
Who wants another random bey with a greek letter? I'm still alone... Btw, Δ is the equivalent of D
(This one is the canon one to Resonance)
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Who wants another random bey with a greek letter? I'm still alone... Btw, Δ is the equivalent of D

So.. It's drunk driver? It makes sense due to the nature of attack type beys lol. It's nice bey overall.
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:11 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:02 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Who wants another random bey with a greek letter? I'm still alone... Btw, Δ is the equivalent of D

So.. It's drunk driver? It makes sense due to the nature of attack type beys lol. It's nice bey overall.

The name fits very well too. Dionysus is known with his connection to "Grape juice", and it's gimmick kinda reflect the effect of it.

I should mention that the driver has a very sensible sensor, which means that it is activated almost the entire battle.
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:16 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2021  5:11 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: So.. It's drunk driver? It makes sense due to the nature of attack type beys lol. It's nice bey overall.

The name fits very well too. Dionysus is known with his connection to "Grape juice", and it's gimmick kinda reflect the effect of it.

I should mention that the driver has a very sensible sensor, which means that it is activated almost the entire battle.

oh yeah and dionysus is the god of the drunken i think
(edit: Ignore this for now)
Λethal Λamia Λarge Λast -2 (any armor thing)
Oh yeah, I forgot about this. I'm just going to follow the trend and add products, don't judge me.

Resonance main post. This is where the description, chapters, beys, etc. will go I guess.
1 year after Beyjitzu. Not canon. DB exists. Ignoring the whole head-trauma Percy arc that Unseen thought off.
Max now is Meg btw.
>
Characters
>
Beys
>
Chapters (names, and where to find in the thread)
>
The Assembly system (Burst):
Naming convention: Blade piece (or simply Blade) / Center piece (or simply Center) / Driver / Chassis / Frame

Chassis are named by roman numbers (I, II, III, ...), and can be light or heavy chassis. Light chassis can have Frames, while Heavy ones can't.
Useless stuff about myself, ignore