Hiya peeps!

Hey everyone, my name is xKerbecsx666 and I would like to introduce myself to everyone!
Ima person that really likes beyblade,
I studie the parts and combos,
watches the show(s),
batlle them with friends
and I want to co-operate with other bladers.(or BATTLE with bladers!)
Whats your fav beyblade/combination?
Do you have any techniques?
Post any of those in the comments!
Welcome xKerbecsz666. Enjoy your time here.
Welcome to WBO, Hope you enjoy posting as much as i have Make sure you read the rules too!Wink
Hey, welcome to the WBO. Sry that it seems that those other guys didn't even read what you said. My favorite bey is Rock Leone 145WB and I'm working on a combination for my Ray Striker(I know that it has different name for TT), but we haven't gotten it completely perfect yet, I still need to test a few things. And I do have techniques and my little bro is working on a journal with all of our techniques, bey combos, and things like that(it wasn't my idea to do it, my bro's the math, science, and all things for a person who's way too smart for their age guy). So, I hope that you're able to enjoy this site to it's fullest extent and have fun! Btw, I think that the thread "build me a combo" might be a good thread for you to check out.
Welcome to the WBO. Please remeber to read the email Kai V sent you when you first joined. It has good information in it. Also Build me a combo #2 is good for getting combo help. And my favorite combo is MF H Duo Aquario BD145 CS. And if you want some good tips on shooting etc check out the WBO on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/beybladechannel
Hey welcome to the wbo. Read the rules. And also a good technique you can check out on the beychannel is the sliding shoot.