Hiya!

Hello everyone!

First, I am going to straightforward and mention that I believe I had joined this forum years ago; there was a post where I wasn't the nicest (nothing horrible, promise!) but took a very long break away, so I can't remember the account or much about anything from back then.

So with a fresh start, I am seriously hopeful that I can find my place here! Beyblade has always been a big part of my life, ever since I was very young and despite the years flying by, I keep hold of that love! I have almost all of my original blade from back in the day as well as a few that are replacements and just some that are now coming into the collection!

I have many hobbies; ranging from constantly playing Splatoon to collecting dolls. I have two kitties and a corgi annnnnnd that is really about it.

Oh but I would really love some friends. ;w;/

Anything else that you want to know(I already feel like I have babbled enough...), then just ask and I am always willing to chat.
Welcome! Whatever was in the past is in the past. Smile

How about telling us where you're from? Have you checked out Beyblade Burst yet?
Thanks! And I am from central Florida, I am currently mid move though (from a little place called Apopka to a place 45 mins north of there). And no, I think the last time I was into the newer stuff was around 2010-2012?

It was after the Japanese metal ones hit online store (I want to call them Beta's but idk, they were prototypes of Wolf and the other main ones?) and just slightly when Cancer and so came out but being honest, I just bought them and never really looked into it much. I was being stubborn with the whole "but the plastic were better!" thing. ^^"
Well, the new Beyblades are plastic now. Smile I actually stopped playing Beyblade about a year after you and just came back, too! And the ones you're referring to were just called Metal System, versus the Hybrid Wheel System that debuted with the anime.
Hey Octo!

Welcome back to the WBO!

You came back at a great time! New series released called Beyblade Burst!

If you have any questions about the WBO (has changed a little) or about Beyblade, feel free to PM me! Smile
Thank you Hato, that is super kind of you!

-

Oh man, really? I seriously feel like I have missed too much for my own good at this point! Seems like I have some digging to do.

Nice to hear you are back into it though, it took me sometime to get back to being this hyped about it and mostly I spent my time searching for a Phantom Force Driger but I finally got my hands on it and it seems the spark is back in full swing.
Welcome back. Yeah, check out Burst, it is awesome. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about it
I love Splatoon Grin! You're cool
Ah, everyone is so kind! ;w; Thank you all so much for the warm welcome.

Bladerguy2 - Thanks, do you play? Maybe we should exchange friend comes!
Sure. Although most weekdays in unable to play as I have guitar to practice and homework to do. But I'll hit you up right away on Friday.