Hi there!

Hey everyone!

I'm new here and my name is PinkStriker. I finally made it to make an account at WBO, I was reading at this forums for a while. I wasn't sure if I should join, because I'm not the best to write in english... But now I want to be part of this and hope you guys all understand what I write. But don't worry, I'm a lot better at understanding english, when I read or hear it. It's just difficult for me to express (or is phrase the right word here?) myself in another language then mine. By the way, I'm german.
Of course I own some Beyblades by myself, but it's more like I collect them. It's not like I'm not interested in battling, but it's difficult by knowing nobody in real life who likes this... You know? In my opinion it's not that fun to battle all alone... But sometimes I persuade some friends. Just rarely. (And maybe I'm also a litte bit to old for battling, but I like to watch it.)
I'm more related to the anime (and manga) of Beyblade. I like all series, no matter if it is old or new. Most I like the Metal Saga, and actually I'm really enthusiastic for Burst. But Bakuten Shoot is also all right for me. With the Beyblades for themselves it's almost the same. I like the ones from the Metal Series and looking forward to the new ones from Burst (maybe I order some online soon), but the old ones are okay. Pretty ironic, I watched Bakuten Shoot as a young child, but today I totally prefer the new ones (talking about the Beyblades AND the anime/manga). But I think, it's all right. It's just my own opinion, you know.
Well... I hope for a great time here and there are no disputes. And maybe some nice 'talks' about Beyblade Grin
Hi Friend,
My name Kartik Mishra did you get beyblade.
Did you get free or purchased beyblade.
do you friendship with me
(Apr. 09, 2017  3:05 PM)Kartik Mishra Wrote: Hi Friend,
My name Kartik Mishra did you get beyblade.
Did you get free or purchased beyblade.
do you friendship with me

Of course I bought my Beyblades. For free... Oh well, would sound great Cute
But some of them I got by buying some video games of Beyblade... For DS and 3DS, you maybe know.
If you wanna be friends with me, you can write me a message on private.
(Apr. 09, 2017  2:46 PM)PinkStriker Wrote: Just rarely. (And maybe I'm also a little bit too old for battling, but I like to watch it.)
No one is young or old for beybattling my friend. It's For eveyone Joyful_3 By the way, Welcome to WBO. Do check out PM sent by Kai-V. And if you need any help, shoot me a PM anytime.  Grin
(Apr. 12, 2017  7:46 PM)PinkStriker Wrote: Of course I bought my Beyblades. For free... Oh well, would sound great Cute
But some of them I got by buying some video games of Beyblade... For DS and 3DS, you maybe know.
If you wanna be friends with me, you can write me a message on private.

How can i get beyblade? of course want to be a good friend of you and where are you from? and where you live ?
(May. 03, 2017  12:20 PM)Kartik Mishra Wrote:
How can i get beyblade? of course want to be a good friend of you and where are you from? and where you live ?

You can buy them.... Amazon and Ebay are good source for Takara blades.
(May. 03, 2017  12:20 PM)Kartik Mishra Wrote:

Answer above, Ebay and Amazon are good...
Well, I wrote I'm german. So I'm from Germany and I live there.
(Apr. 09, 2017  2:46 PM)PinkStriker Wrote: Hey everyone!

I'm new here and my name is PinkStriker. I finally made it to make an account at WBO, I was reading at this forums for a while. I wasn't sure if I should join, because I'm not the best to write in english... But now I want to be part of this and hope you guys all understand what I write. But don't worry, I'm a lot better at understanding english, when I read or hear it. It's just difficult for me to express (or is phrase the right word here?) myself in another language then mine. By the way, I'm german.
Of course I own some Beyblades by myself, but it's more like I collect them. It's not like I'm not interested in battling, but it's difficult by knowing nobody in real life who likes this... You know? In my opinion it's not that fun to battle all alone... But sometimes I persuade some friends. Just rarely. (And maybe I'm also a litte bit to old for battling, but I like to watch it.)
I'm more related to the anime (and manga) of Beyblade. I like all series, no matter if it is old or new. Most I like the Metal Saga, and actually I'm really enthusiastic for Burst. But Bakuten Shoot is also all right for me. With the Beyblades for themselves it's almost the same. I like the ones from the Metal Series and looking forward to the new ones from Burst (maybe I order some online soon), but the old ones are okay. Pretty ironic, I watched Bakuten Shoot as a young child, but today I totally prefer the new ones (talking about the Beyblades AND the anime/manga). But I think, it's all right. It's just my own opinion, you know.
Well... I hope for a great time here and there are no disputes. And maybe some nice 'talks' about Beyblade Grin

Welcome, Striker