Hi my names Paragon!

Hi everyone! My names Paragon! Im a old but returning blader I guess you could say?. Anyways Im orginally from Buffalo but now I live in Oshawa,Ontario!.

I actually started blading back in the Plastic Era but I quit after Zero-G (Or Shogun Steel) finished. But after one of my old and long time friends,Azhar (Or "Classik") actually got me back into blading. He then explained that I could actually battle other people around my area. So he told me to sign up and join.

So thanks for reading. Bye!
Hey Paragon! We actually have two events upcoming in Toronto, and there are events really often there! There's one this weekend: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...ash--70984

And another next month, which is going to be our 100th Toronto tournament and one of our biggest and best ever, using the brand new Beyblade Burst. Hope to see you there! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...elebration
Welcome to the WBO, Paragon! Hope to see you at some of our upcoming events (with @[Classik]!). Smile
Welcome to the WBO!!! Sign up on the map (top of screen) to find bladers in your area. Check out the topics on Beyblade Burst for the exciting new generation of Beyblade!!! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about it. Happy blading : )
Hey welcome. I actually quit briefly right before zero g and missed out on the anime and most of the toyline. I got back into beyblade for maybe a year or two. Then quit. Burst actually brought me back but I never really thought about it. Enough about me! Welcome I hope you enjoy our humble inn.
Wow thanks guys,Classik and I trying to get my friends Riley,Charles,Finn and Jaylen to sign up. They all live in my complex! Oh also my names Simmi Wink
Haha. You actually signed up xD xD XD

Anyway,Welcome bro! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Call me,Text me or Pm me if you need anything Wink.

Also, Isnt Riley and Finn away? When did they come back? I still have there black L-Drago stadium.
Hey Paragon! Welcome to the WBO!

As Brad mentioned, there are 2 tournaments coming up in Toronto! I hope you can attend one Smile

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
Greetings and welcome to the wbo! Please do enjoy your stay!