Hi im Captain X

Hi im Ian im a 15 year old ?‍? teen(hope that doesn't mind) and is was born in Boston Massachusetts but i Raised here now on Puerto Rico and i hope to get Blader friends
Welcome to WBO @[Captain X]! Hope you have a wonderful time here on WBO! Looking forward to your posts in one of the threads soon!
Welcome to WBO.
(Jun. 18, 2018  5:12 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Welcome to WBO @[Captain X]! Hope you have a wonderful time here on WBO! Looking forward to your posts in one of the threads soon!

Thanks??✌

(Jun. 18, 2018  5:12 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Welcome to WBO.

Thanks you ✌??
Why did you make two Thread ?
Welcome to the WBO @[Captain X]! I really hope to be seeing your post on the threads and your contributions to the community! If you have ANY questions about the community or Beyblade, feel free to PM me or post it on the Q&A Forum. Have a nice day! Smile
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:52 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Welcome to the WBO @[Captain X]! I really hope to be seeing your post on the threads and your contributions to the community! If you have ANY questions about the community or Beyblade, feel free to PM me or post it on the Q&A Forum. Have a nice day! Smile

Thank you