Hi guys, after 10-12 years I'm back into Beyblade

Hi everyone! So I only know about the old school plastic beyblades and grew up watching the show. I'm really interested in getting a few plastic beys NIB or MINT like Dragoon GT (interested in getting the brand new beys of the ones I have now as well)

I believe I currently own (but I'm not sure bc I don't currently have them with me, I'll update it once I get the chance)

Dranzer S
Dranzer G
Dranzer GT
Dranzer MS

Dragoon G
Dragoon MS

Driger S
Driger F
Driger V2
Driger G
Driger MS

Draciel V
Draciel F
Draciel S

Gaia Dragoon MS

Thanks Smile
Welcome to WBO friend!!! You have a nice plastics collection.
woah, you have dragoon ms !! you can be so rich XD after selling it lel... BTW, Welcome to the WBO , read the PM sent by Kai V and enjoy Grin Grin Grin
Welcome to the WBO! As a fellow decade-veteran, I'll just give a strong recommendation for Burst Smile It really brings a lot of the fun of plastics back to the game while introducing some pretty crazy new ideas.

How'd you end up getting back into it?
Welcome to the WBO, Shadow!

Take a picture of your collection and post it in "Beyblade Collection", we will surely help you. Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Glad to have another member that is interested in plastics and HMS! I currently have developed an interest in both as well. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the new generation, Beyblade Burst! Your plastics and HMS questions will be better answered by the veteran members of those generations in their respective Q+A threads. Happy blading!
Welcome to the community.
It's always nice to see new players with old collections!
I'm sure you can find some Beys you're looking for in selling threads; I'd recommend Ashton Pinto :p
You can click on the link in my signature for the oldbie hype thread.

Hope to see you post actively!
Welcome to the wbo, everyone here pretty much put in what I was gonna say so, ya know.
(Oct. 23, 2015  8:58 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Welcome to WBO friend!!! You have a nice plastics collection.

Thank you very much! I'm still trying to expand my plastics collection Smile

(Oct. 23, 2015  9:17 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: woah, you have dragoon ms !! you can be so rich XD after selling it lel... BTW, Welcome to the WBO , read the PM sent by Kai V and enjoy Grin Grin Grin

I just looked up the price and I'm really surprised how much it costs now. I remember when it was only $20!!!

(Oct. 23, 2015  3:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! As a fellow decade-veteran, I'll just give a strong recommendation for Burst Smile It really brings a lot of the fun of plastics back to the game while introducing some pretty crazy new ideas.

How'd you end up getting back into it?

Thanks man! I'm not really trying to get into the new beyblades, only old school at the moment! but I'll keep that in mind. thanks!

(Oct. 23, 2015  4:41 PM)Hato Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, Shadow!

Take a picture of your collection and post it in "Beyblade Collection", we will surely help you. Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile

Thanks for the welcome Smile I'll post pics of it when I have time next week! Sure thing!

(Oct. 23, 2015  7:11 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Glad to have another member that is interested in plastics and HMS! I currently have developed an interest in both as well. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the new generation, Beyblade Burst! Your plastics and HMS questions will be better answered by the veteran members of those generations in their respective Q+A threads. Happy blading!

Thanks!! I don't really like the newer generations, only the plastics. Thanks for the info! I'll look through those forums!!

(Oct. 23, 2015  7:25 PM)Neo Wrote: Welcome to the community.
It's always nice to see new players with old collections!
I'm sure you can find some Beys you're looking for in selling threads; I'd recommend Ashton Pinto :p
You can click on the link in my signature for the oldbie hype thread.

Hope to see you post actively!

Sounds good! I'll check that thread out then! Thanks a lot Smile

(Oct. 23, 2015  8:40 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Welcome to the wbo, everyone here pretty much put in what I was gonna say so, ya know.

Thanks for the warm welcome as well Smile
Same here, after looking for a few minuets last night I finally found one of my beyblades, it's been so long I can't remember what it's called! XD
hi an welcome to the wbo