Hi People

Hey,

The names Danny, i live in England. Recently started getting into beyblades again after not touching one in maybe 10 years. Had loads of Hasbro plastic gen blades when i was younger that got lost when i moved house. Looking to start a collection of blades from the plastic/Hms ranges, the collection will most likely be NIP blades that il never use and a few "junk" blades that il use to reminisce on the good times of being young. Just recently bought 3 HMS blades (NIP DrigerMS, DracielMS and Gaia DragoonMS obviously the cheaper common ones but its a start) that im still waiting to be delivered. Id never seen this style of blade before as beyblades died out in the uk pretty early on and thought id start a collection. Ive been browsing the forums here for a few weeks now as a guest and now have finally given into temptation to create an account and maybe make some purchases.

Hopefully talk to a few of you in the future about purchasing some blades. Smile

Drowe
Welcome to WBO friendSmile
If you have any questions feel free to Private Message (PM) me.
Welcome to WBO! Smile I already like you, because of your plans of starting a retro gen collection. Grin
If you have any questions about those two gens, feel free to pm me. I´ll try my best to help you out, as I´m a passionate long-term collector of plastics and HMS myself. XD
one question, what is your favorite blade?
Welcome to the WBO, Danny!

I'm happy that you're back! Beyblade is a fun game. I hope that you can eventually rebuild your collection!

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Smile
hey drowe, i made you an avatar. just save the image and edit your profile!

Hope you like it!

[Image: albKc8I.png]
(Dec. 28, 2015  3:32 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Welcome to WBO! Smile I already like you, because of your plans of starting a retro gen collection. Grin
If you have any questions about those two gens, feel free to pm me. I´ll try my best to help you out, as I´m a passionate long-term collector of plastics and HMS myself. XD

Same here.
Love seeing people starting collections of Bakuten Shoot n' HMS.
Welcome to the Wbo m9.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. You will all most likely be fed up of me pm'ing you questions Wink

thanks for the avatar aswell flame il be surely uploading it when I'm home.

To answer your question about my favourite blade... hmmmm it's a close one between Driger S and Dranzer F. On the other hand though my favourite bit beast has to be cerberus. The fight between it and dragoon is one of my most memorable moments from the program.