Hi Im :

Hello im crazybey and I've loved beyblade since i was a very small, im new to this forum and i would just like to say hi
(Feb. 13, 2018  10:55 AM)D2 Bladers Wrote: Helo crazybey! Where are you from?

im from Sri lanka, its just below india

(Feb. 13, 2018  10:28 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: Hi and welcome!

thanks
Sri Lanka is a great country!

Our father's friend has a hotel business there and he told us a lot about ocean, jungles and beaches of your beautiful country!
We hope to visit it someday!)
Welcome to WBO Crazybay!! Hope you have a wonderful time here.. pls feel free to PM me if you have any questions.. looking forward to your posts in one of the threads soon!Smile
(Feb. 13, 2018  11:55 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Welcome to WBO Crazybay!! Hope you have a wonderful time here.. pls feel free to PM me if you have any questions.. looking forward to your posts in one of the threads soon!Smile

of course, thanks

(Feb. 13, 2018  11:28 AM)D2 Bladers Wrote: Sri Lanka is a great country!

Our father's friend has a hotel business there and he told us a lot about ocean, jungles and beaches of your beautiful country!
We hope to visit it someday!)

please do, the beach wont dissapoint, but it depends on where you go
Hey man, nice to meet you. I Look forward to our First conversation/ our First interesting discussion about beyblade Smile
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[CrazyBay]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
k