Hi, Im Noah.

Im a 19 year old college student who had some of the toys when I was younger, and did not even know it was a show. I saw the burst blades and decided it looked fun so here I am! I also am sort of wandering if now is a bad time to try and buy some, because I saw people talking about a new dual layer version or something coming out, so I want to play but I dont know what to get.
(Jan. 12, 2016  12:12 PM)Noahgs Wrote: Im a 19 year old college student who had some of the toys when I was younger, and did not even know it was a show. I saw the burst blades and decided it looked fun so here I am! I also am sort of wandering if now is a bad time to try and buy some, because I saw people talking about a new dual layer version or something coming out, so I want to play but I dont know what to get.
Welcome to WBO m8. I guess you can post in Purchase Consultation , or wait for someone to give you an advice.
No one knows when dual layers will be released. Also it's been said that there's no guarantee that the dual layer system is any good. Past evolutions have proven to be worse than its predecessors. Basically if you're interested in getting into burst, now is as good time to try as any
Welcome to the WBO Noah!

It's understandable if you want to wait for the new Dual Layer Beyblades to come out, but honestly, there will always be newer (and sometimes – but not always – better) Bey on the horizon, so it all depends on whether you want to keep up month-to-month or wait for reviews and tests to see what's good.

Right now, you can build some very strong combos with a very small amount of purchases, so I wouldn't say now's a bad time to get into the game. I don't think many of us regret jumping in. Smile
Cool thanks guys! Also I have to say the metal version was pretty intimidating with sll the numbers and letters, but what version do you like most?
(Jan. 12, 2016  6:36 PM)Noahgs Wrote: Cool thanks guys! Also I have to say the metal version was pretty intimidating with sll the numbers and letters, but what version do you like most?

I like Burst the most, but MFB has loads of fans too. I'd recommend Burst over anything else if only because it's currently running, which makes it a lot more exciting.