Hi, I am aggregor941

I am not not exactly new in the WBO, I have been here for maybe a couple months, but I didn't introduce my self, I am aggregor941, my name comes from the Ben 10' villian on Ultimate Alien, I am 14 years old, I play Beyblade since Metal Fusion came out, I remember that my first experience was with a Rock Aries, it was from a classmate called Oscar, in the playground he challenged us to enter forbidden zones, if we succeed, he let us launch it once, one or two months after that, I went to my grandperent's house, I told them about beyblade, we had been playing for a few hours with a handspin top, and they gave me some money to buy my first bey, Flame Sagittario, I was amazed, they gave me a box from a TV that I used as stadium, because my grandmother didn't want me to scratch the floor.

A few months from then, XMAS arrived, and I got a lot of Beyblades, like Storm Pegasus, Earth Eagle, Lighting L-Drago... And my first official stadium, the Lightng L-Drago Stadium wich nowadays is one of my favourite stadiums, during metal masters and fury I was a huge beyblade fan, I bought beyblades every month, I watched the anime, i talked with my friends and all that stuff, when metal fury ended I moved to the USA, some neighbours and I had so much fun battling Beyblades or launching beywheelz and pursiutting them, when I moved back to spain Beyblade completely dissapeared, also, the shogun steel anime wasn't dubbed to spanish, so I couldn't watch anything, and I end up forgetting Beyblade, a few months ago, I saw an ad about a "new beyblade anime", and nostalgic feelings came to me, luckily, I did not throw away my Beyblades, because nowadays, I play every day, and I love it, I bought some burst stuff and I have so much fun with it.
Hello, and a belated welcome to the WBO, Aggregor941!
Your everyday cool guy just passing through but message me if you want to Uncertain
Welcome to the Wbo.
(Oct. 23, 2017  9:10 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I am not not exactly new in the WBO, I have been here for maybe a couple months, but I didn't introduce my self, I am aggregor941, my name comes from the Ben 10' villian on Ultimate Alien, I am 14 years old, I play Beyblade since Metal Fusion came out, I remember that my first experience was with a Rock Aries, it was from a classmate called Oscar, in the playground he challenged us to enter forbidden zones, if we succeed, he let us launch it once, one or two months after that, I went to my grandperent's house, I told them about beyblade, we had been playing for a few hours with a handspin top, and they gave me some money to buy my first bey, Flame Sagittario, I was amazed, they gave me a box from a TV that I used as stadium, because my grandmother didn't want me to scratch the floor.

A few months from then, XMAS arrived, and I got a lot of Beyblades, like Storm Pegasus, Earth Eagle, Lighting L-Drago... And my first official stadium, the Lightng L-Drago Stadium wich nowadays is one of my favourite stadiums, during metal masters and fury I was a huge beyblade fan, I bought beyblades every month, I watched the anime, i talked with my friends and all that stuff, when metal fury ended I moved to the USA, some neighbours and I had so much fun battling Beyblades or launching beywheelz and pursiutting them, when I moved back to spain Beyblade completely dissapeared, also, the shogun steel anime wasn't dubbed to spanish, so I couldn't watch anything, and I end up forgetting Beyblade, a few months ago, I saw an ad about a "new beyblade anime", and nostalgic feelings came to me, luckily, I did not throw away my Beyblades, because nowadays, I play every day, and I love it, I bought some burst stuff and I have so much fun with it.

U sure do love the metal series a lot...since all u said about ur beyblades belong to the metal series...also U once said U have a brother with whom U play beyblade...

Nice days U have got...
Nice to know your backstory man. It told the story of a true blader.
(Oct. 23, 2017  10:35 PM)Julian df Wrote: Your everyday cool guy just passing through but message me if you want to Uncertain

What do you mean?
(Oct. 24, 2017  10:37 AM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2017  10:35 PM)Julian df Wrote: Your everyday cool guy just passing through but message me if you want to Uncertain

What do you mean?
They want to be friends I think.

(Oct. 23, 2017  10:11 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: WELCOME IM "NEW" TOOOOOO

Me too! I'm "new"
i used to be new but now im shadowy
Sort of new, got here about a month or two ago